Baba
Harry
Veena.K
Merlin
WingedWonder
Just Asking
Zack - Mr. GenXer
Plingsby
Lulu'sMom
Marguerite, the Beloved
JBopine
Nevan B
Mr. Bromide
Ozgirl 256
BabyDol3o4
SapphicHeart
StuBtheABRefugee
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » Psychics, astrologists, and other types of clairvoyants: Is there something weird happening today?

Psychics, astrologists, and other types of clairvoyants: Is there something weird happening today?

I've had too many odd coincidences and not of the good kind. O_o

• 6223
    VERY funny, lady!  I suppose it's just a coincidence that you ask me to house-sit on the same day you call the anonymous tip into the police to say your place is being burglarized by some strange black man!  Well, I'm not laughing, and I want you to call them back and tell them that you know me!  Grrrrrrrr!

~
    2

• 3043
    I didn't call them. The safe in my study is set to alert the authorities when someone tampers with it. I suspect you have a reasonable explanation for this?
    2

• 6223
    I was hired by the people at the National Inquirer to find evidence that you were born male and had gender-reassignment surgery performed on you by Simian-like space zombies two decades ago in your native country of Borneo.   The safe is the key to me being paid the remainder of the $4,500 they owe. 

~
    1

• 6480
    You obviously have crossed dimensions and are now stuck in an alternate parallel.   The keyhole portal  must be corrected and you returned before space-time folds over and implodes on itself resulting in the destruction of both dimensional parallels by collapsing into a one dimensional singularity.   This is serious yo.  
    1

• 940
    Trusting dubious, if not fraudulent people, is weird.
    0

• 4110
    not that i know of
    0