Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » I've always thought if I were given a chance to look into the future I would decline it. Now? I would accept. Would you? Why?

I've always thought if I were given a chance to look into the future I would decline it. Now? I would accept. Would you? Why?

Doing so would either confirm my worst fears or make me feel better. If the former I could prepare for the inevitable. If the latter it would relieve me of a huge burden of worry that weighs me down. When circumstances change sometimes you change. Anyone got a dependable crystal ball I can look into?

Posted - January 8, 2017

Responses

I don't have much future left so today is my future.  
      January 8, 2017 6:03 AM MST

Why? So you're here again then? I gather this question is not disturbing to you. Why do you think you don't have much future left? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday.
      January 8, 2017 10:22 AM MST

Some people can experience a vision of a future event spontaneously via their subconscious usually during sleep time as in a prophetic dream eg. like president Lincoln foresaw his own funeral 10 days before he was assassinated. 
    You have to be gifted with that capability like some people are.  Crystal balls or any other medium are not reliable nor are are the psychics that one might pay to guess what lies ahead for you.
    Try meditation and gut feelings to try determine what is best route for you to proceed. 
      January 8, 2017 6:23 AM MST

Thank you for your thoughtful reply Kg and Happy Sunday to thee!  :)
      January 8, 2017 10:22 AM MST

Do you have the 6 winning lotto numbers?  I could always use a few extra hundred million $. 
      January 8, 2017 10:12 AM MST

We play every week. The future of our finances is not a major concern to me bh. The future of our existence is and with PET in charge I fear our lives will be unpleasant and shorter. I pray that something happens to get rid of him. Criminal indictment and many years in prison. One can always hope. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 8, 2017 10:20 AM MST
      January 8, 2017 10:20 AM MST

i would decline it too, i wouldnt want to know either
      January 8, 2017 3:47 PM MST