Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If you expect the best are you more apt to get it than if you don't? Is it all in the mindset/attitude? What drives what you get?

If you expect the best are you more apt to get it than if you don't? Is it all in the mindset/attitude? What drives what you get?

Posted - January 8, 2017

Responses

Yes. Not quite. Principles.  
      January 8, 2017 8:16 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Monday! :)
      January 9, 2017 12:51 PM MST

probably
      January 8, 2017 3:45 PM MST

Thank you for your reply pearl.
      January 9, 2017 12:53 PM MST

Yes.........I've always believed that and have lived with it for many years now......(I'm 75)........

It's just common sense that if you go around bitching and moaning and complaining about everything, that there'd be no room in your life for ANYTHING BUT THAT.

and besides, being negative all the time CAN affect your health; in small ways, but they can get worse.

we ALL have SO MUCH to be thankful for...

had a friend who was a career military guy........he said that even the poorest person in our country lives like a king compared to what he saw in other countries.........

of COURSE we all can't have every single thing we want, whether it be material or otherwise.

But you can always keep a good attitude and be grateful for what you DO have.........see?

So yes, it is a mindset and one that should be encouraged in others, esp. our children!!!!

end of lecture!!!! LOL

:-D

January 9, 2017 8:35 AM MST

Thank you for your very thoughtful reply Ben and Happy Monday. I'm 79! Imagine that? :)
      January 9, 2017 12:53 PM MST