Marguerite, the Beloved
JaneS
Didge
Merlin
Harry
Nevan B
Mr. Bromide
Zack - Mr. GenXer
Just Asking
Baba
WingedWonder
Plingsby
Veena.K
Lulu'sMom
JBopine
SapphicHeart
Ozgirl 256
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Even if something were inevitable and you were powerless to stop it how could you ACCEPT the unacceptable? Wouldn't you still fight it?

Even if something were inevitable and you were powerless to stop it how could you ACCEPT the unacceptable? Wouldn't you still fight it?

• 964
    Some people might not have a choice but to accept the unacceptable. Death comes to mind. It's a futile battle and you'll eventually have to accept.
    1

• 15658
    I  dunno Zack. Whether I can effect change or not I shall always fight like he** to my dying  breath against something unacceptable. That is just how I am wired. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)(
    1

• 3163
    Hello Rosie:

In terms of human behavior, NOTHING is inevitable. So, I fight for what is right, and I'll NEVER stop.

2

• 15658
    ((hugs)) Which is precisely why we understand each other so well excon. Words are unnecessary by now! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
    0

• 4110
    depends on what it is
    0

• 587
    If you mean PE Trump, people are wasting their time.  It would be a good idea to put all that anger energy to good use and do something positive for their community.  
    What can they possibly do but complain?  March on Washington, then what?  He still will be President. Quite frankly it will be interesting to see what he can change for the better.  God knows we need something different in this country, to move in another direction.  
    Give the man a chance, see what he does.  At least with him there is hope for change.  
    0