President Mayhem vs. Sharonna
Red Steele
SavvyAnsley
DaydreambelieverTrumpDisbeliever
SapphicHeart
Salt and Red Pepper
JimmyCrackCornButYouDon'tCare
TammyV2.0
Ancient One
Gatorblu
Baba
Rooster
Zack - Mr. GenXer
Neelie
Andy B
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » If you were in the acting profession, which roles would you NEVER take? ~

If you were in the acting profession, which roles would you NEVER take? ~

Primarily as an example, I think I'd turn down anything that makes my ethnicity and/or nationality look bad.

• 5448
    Oh. So why do you keep stalking me?

~
    1

• 1112
    Sensible woman.
    2

• 1223
    Thank God they're off the table. That must have been killing your back!
    1

• 2948
    No nudity, no cursing, sex scenes, etc....
    3

• 1112
    You're kinda taking the fun out if it. This post was edited by Lucia at January 10, 2017 7:30 AM MST
    1

• 2948
    Nope I just keep my fun at home...I don't need and audience.
    1

• 2638
    I could take any role if it's written truthfully and the behavior of the person is germane to the unfolding of the story.  Some characters and some stories have to be told regardless of how distasteful they may be.  I really can't think of something I would be unwilling to do.  Nudity?  Not a problem.  Singing?  I love it.  Playing a really bad guy?  It's always more fun especially for me because I like to think I'm a very kind and passive person in real life.  It occurs to me that the only thing I struggle with is dancing.  I've done it but I have to pour myself into the choreography to master the required moves.  I look much prettier standing still.  LOL.  Maybe I'm just one of those persons who'll do anything for a paycheck.
    2

• 1643
    I forgot to mention that I am related somehow to a real actor named Franchot Tone. He was in some good movies back in the 30's,40's,50's, and television in the 60's.  He was married to Joan Crawford for a few years. His best role may have been 'Mutiny on the Bounty' (1935)  He did The Twilight Zone, Wagon Train, Ben Casey, and some other 60's TV shows. 
    3

• 10491
    I would take any role.   That is the fun.  To see what you can stretch yourself to become.  I don't mind sucking, if it means I am learning.  So, I would take all roles.  Except porn.  I don't think that is really movie material.
    1

• 1643
    But you just said you don't mind sucking! 
    2

• 5448
    I caught that also, but I might need Sharonna for future projects, so I didn't mention it in the interest of avoiding her wrath. 

~
    0