How many letters in your (real) first name are there in common with your (real) surname? Win points for the highest number, BUT, you have to follow the complicated rules below.
1. This challenge is based on your current real and legal name. You are NOT being asked to post your real name, that information is private, we don't know your real name, so your honesty and integrity are key here.
2. If you have a middle name, nickname, pet name, stage name, pen name, alias, etc; they cannot be used as part of this challenge. Hyphenated names, either first or surname, can be used (Mary-Kate or Martinez-Gomez).
3. If you have ever legally changed your name, either first name or last name, you can only use one first name and one last name for this challenge.
For example, married women who took their husband's last name may choose between their maiden last names or married last names, but not both. Subsequently, with multiple name-changes based on several marriages, only one surname can be used here. People who legally changed their first names because of immigration or other reasons must also select one name, either the original or the new one, but not both.
4. Letters that appear multiple times in one name each count separately, such as Sally Wellingham -- letter L = 4.
5. The lowest possible score is zero (no letters in common), the next possible score is two (at least 2 letters in common).
6. I think the rules are confusing enough: let's play.
My score is 2.
My first and last name each contain one e and one i. So I guess in your method of scoring, that would be a 4.