Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Trump Denies Mocking the Disabled Reporter.

Trump Denies Mocking the Disabled Reporter.

The video showing him doing so has been seen by hundreds of millions worldwide. Clearly, another instance of Trump not being in touch with reality. What does this bode for the future of the presidency?

Posted - January 9, 2017

Responses

Hello Louie:

Unfortunately, for the foreseeable future, we will be lead by a mother f***g LIAR.

excon This post was edited by excon at January 9, 2017 11:33 AM MST
      January 9, 2017 7:42 AM MST

I just read a news article this morning which includes an excerpt from another recent Tweet from Mr. Trump addressing the issue (I believe he was tweeting in response to Meryl Streep mentioning her disappointment in Mr. Trump over the incident). The quote from the news article follows ~

Mr Trump, who will be inaugurated in less than two weeks, tweeted on Monday morning: "For the 100th time, I never 'mocked' a disabled reporter (would never do that) but simply showed him 'groveling' when he totally changed a 16 year old story that he had written in order to make me look bad. Just more very dishonest media!"

End of news article quote, I'm back ~To me, showing someone "groveling," in the manner in which we see Mr. Trump do it, is "mocking," regardless if Mr. Trump denies it another 100 times.

I can only hope the flack he has received over the incident will make him at least think twice before he says/does some things.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at January 9, 2017 11:34 AM MST
      January 9, 2017 7:46 AM MST

Hello WQ:

Trump will NEVER admit he was wrong or consider doing it differently the next time...  What we HAVE, is what we HAVE.  He has the maturity of a 4th grader, and he's gonna have his finger on the button..  Woe is us..

excon
      January 9, 2017 8:00 AM MST

• These people don't actually care about if Trump "mocked" a disabled reporter or not. All they care about is a political weapon against Trump. If they truly cared about the disabled, they would have made a much much bigger deal out of the disabled guy who was kidnapped and tortured instead of giving him a simple headline.
      January 9, 2017 8:17 AM MST

He can deny it all he wants, but he prefaced his clearly mocking gestures with "the poor guy...you gotta see this guy".  PLUS, his claims about what the reporter actually wrote in 2001 are also false. Kovaleski never  said there were "thousands of people" celebrating.   
      January 9, 2017 12:24 PM MST

hes probably in denial about it
      January 9, 2017 3:37 PM MST