Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Today's news update with Sapphie live from aM...

Today's news update with Sapphie live from aM...

Here is the quick overview with a short summary if you didn't catch the news when they were broadcasted...

Sports: Both Steelers and Packers looks like being on fire and serious contenders in the Super Bowl in February.

Politics: The Great Barrier Reef in Australia is under attack. Priorities of the Reef over coal mining is subject of discussion.

Entertainment: The successor to Trainspotting is soon to be shown in theatres all over the world. Will T2 be as great a success as its predecessor?

Fashion: Next months the big fashion houses will have their fashion weeks.

These was the news update brought to you with Sapphie live from aM. I wish you all a great day/night. Our hotline for breaking news, and/or other topics for later editions is open now, below in the comments. Thank you.

End of today's themed questions.

Posted - January 9, 2017

Responses

• Why watch the News when we have you to update us on everything????   
      January 9, 2017 9:29 AM MST

Aww. Too kind. :-)
      January 9, 2017 3:37 PM MST

• If our TV moguls were as succinct and could deliver the news with so little bulldust, I'd probably still be watching it. Hmm, maybe not. After all, they'd just fill the time saved with commercials.
      January 9, 2017 9:51 AM MST

Dang. I knew I forgot to think about something. Ads! Sheesh! Harumph! Missed opportunity!
      January 9, 2017 3:38 PM MST

It is. Well, we are proudly independent and not funded in some media mogul. And as I just was made aware we don't even bring any ads. 
      January 9, 2017 3:43 PM MST

No PET or Putin updates??
      January 9, 2017 11:13 AM MST

Noop. No need to say same same over and over. If there will be some real news we will include them. For gossip please look up the publishers promoting these. 
      January 9, 2017 3:40 PM MST

Where are the badminton scores?
      January 9, 2017 11:28 AM MST

Oomph. We will bring them in a later edition. With limited airing time we unfortunately cannot bring it all in the same broadcast. Your wish is noticed however. We thank you. :-)
      January 9, 2017 3:41 PM MST

WW you and Bromide have your fingers on the pulse point of what is trending NOW.  You got it.  $$$$$ caaachingggg
      January 9, 2017 12:15 PM MST

Thank you for reminding me what an insane person I was in my 20's.  I would never even consider bringing up a smelly finger in any of the places that are coming into your stranger than fiction mind.
      January 9, 2017 12:27 PM MST

Please move next door to me please?  You will keep me eternally young and obnoxious. 

(same thing)
      January 9, 2017 12:36 PM MST

These are not the late night news, 14 years olds will be watching and we are proud to present a dull product that fits into any family room. :-)

Glis, eh? Such a perv, and he felt it necessary to send you? Doesn't sound like him, the latter that is. Lol.
      January 9, 2017 3:45 PM MST

I'm fully aware. I know my boys. Aha aha.
      January 9, 2017 3:53 PM MST