Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » If somebody BELIEVED in the tooth fairy, and I mean TRULY BELIEVED, is there ANYTHING you could say that would change their mind??

If somebody BELIEVED in the tooth fairy, and I mean TRULY BELIEVED, is there ANYTHING you could say that would change their mind??

Hello:

In my view, Trump BELIEVES that when people talk to him about Russian hacking, they're TELLING him that he didn't win the election..  When they're talking to him, or he's reading about it, he doesn't HEAR or SEE the word "Russian".  All he HEARS and SEES is that he LOST the election..

When asked about it on the Sunday news shows, the FIRST thing his handlers say, is that the question is ONLY asked by the dishonest media who DENY Trumps victory, and are just sore losers..  In fact, when asked about the Russian hacking, that's ALL they talk about..    They are DOING that on Trump's behalf. 

Can we afford a president who is THIS out of touch???

excon

Posted - January 9, 2017

Responses

No, we can't really afford a President who is this much of an entitled narcissistic jerk.

But until he does something which will cause Congress to grow a spine and impeach him, we're stuck.
      January 9, 2017 10:25 AM MST

• It will be interesting to see how far Republican party loyalty will stretch for a person not 'of the party'.
      January 9, 2017 11:27 AM MST

i dont think so
      January 9, 2017 2:52 PM MST

Of course the Tooth Fairy exists. Here's the proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2pp9xsAn-o 
      January 9, 2017 3:00 PM MST