Judas Goat
MorningStar
Slartibartfast
weylon.com
Baybreeze
goody2shoos
SapphicHeart
Autumnleaves
Just Asking
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Important data I need shared. When was the last time you watched Gunsmoke? The last time you took a hot bubble bath?

Important data I need shared. When was the last time you watched Gunsmoke? The last time you took a hot bubble bath?

Posted - January 9

• 3277
    Gunsmoke was on the Western channel twice a day until the first of the year and it's no longer on. I loved John Wayne introducing his friend, Jim Arness. One of the all time great shows! I darn near watched it every day. The older 50's versions were the best.
    Bubble bath? Maybe when I was a little kid. This post was edited by Rooster at January 9, 2017 12:32 PM MST
    1

• 11059
    I live in the tub.  But anyway, I am forced to watch old shows and I don't hate it as much as I'd thought.   I have way different memories of these movies, I have watched so many growing up and hated them.  Now, I can watch them objectively, see all the men and women who became major stars years later, and really look at it through a different lens.   Especially the fact that writers, etc. and the audience had a totally different spin on what was historically accurate.  No wonder we believe anything we are told politically.   We have been raised to swallow whatever was put in front of us on the TV.   Some people grew up, some did not and voted for Trump.
    0

• 9743
    It's on MeTV everyday.  
    1

• 4463
    Gunsmoke? I don't know. 
    Bubble bath last week.
    1

• 5226
    I never watched Gunsmoke.  Took a bubble bath last week.

1

• 9743
    Bubble bath?   Not since I was a child.

Last time I watched Gunsmoke was about a month ago.
    0

• 713
    I am unable to get out of the tub if I take a bath.  Need to get a walk in tub or a bath bar.
    0

• 1141
    I can't remember the last time I did either.
    1

• 6261
    i never do that
    0