Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It has been said that Trump/Melania aspire to bring the same glamor to his administration that JFK/Jackie did. Another Camelot?.

It has been said that Trump/Melania aspire to bring the same glamor to his administration that JFK/Jackie did. Another Camelot?.

I don't know if that's true. If it is Trump will never be a Jack Kennedy. He doesn't fit the part. A casting agent would never think of him to fill that role. He isn't handsome or physically attractive  or charming or charismatic. He sees himself that way of course but we all know he isn't that person and never can be. Melania is beautiful and charming and I think probably charismatic in person but  she will not be the president. She has made it very clear that being First Lady is not as important to her as being Barron's mom. Good for her! I hope she sticks to her guns and doesn't allow her husband to force her into leading a life that isn't a good fit.

Posted - January 10, 2017

Responses

Just as there's a Bizzaro Superman(http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Bizarro) Trump's the Vulgar ,classless man's
    JFK...
    *gets audited by the IRS* for answer
      January 10, 2017 3:50 AM MST

Anyone can aspire, but realizing the aspiration is a different matter.
      January 10, 2017 3:58 AM MST

• Glamour! Huh!
    I can understand glamour as a job necessity in  a model or an actor,
    but all that matters in a politician is the ability to do the job,
    and I doubt that Trump has that.
    If he gets by at all it will only be because of an army of helpers patching up after his administrative mistakes and diplomatic blunders.
      January 10, 2017 4:07 AM MST