Active Now

Thebigd
Malizz
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Let me say this again to my right wing friends.. President Trump can launch a nuke ANYTIME he wants to, ALL by himself, with NO oversight..

Let me say this again to my right wing friends.. President Trump can launch a nuke ANYTIME he wants to, ALL by himself, with NO oversight..

Hello:

My right wing friends understand that Trump NEEDS adult supervision.  That's why they MAKE UP the idea that he must get permission from somebody BEFORE he launches a nuke..  I guess that makes them feel somewhat safer..

But, the TRUTH is, he can LAUNCH a nuke on ANYBODY he wants to, ANYTIME he wants to, and NOBODY can stop him..   You MUST know this.

excon

Posted - January 10, 2017

Responses

So, do you think he will just press the button without thinking about the consequences?  He's a meglomaniac but I don't think he is such a complete moron as to not think about the consequences of that particular action.  He will ask Mike Pence what he thinks first.

Oh.
    God.
    Help. 
    Us.
      January 10, 2017 6:49 AM MST

Hello Harry:

I believe he has the maturity of a 4th grader.  Does that mean I think he'll ACT before he considers the consequences of his action?

YES I DO!!!

excon
      January 10, 2017 6:52 AM MST

So, what options do we have?  Cowering down for the next 4 to 8 years?  Build bunkers?  

January 10, 2017 7:25 AM MST

i hope he dont launch anything
      January 10, 2017 9:56 AM MST