SapphicHeart
BabyDol3o4
GoatJumper
timothysknickers
Lulu'sMom
President Silly vs. Sharonna
Grasshopper
Just Asking
thundercatmartin
lingeries cha
Z
MorningStar
VirginiaL
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Do unhappy questions make you unhappy?

Do unhappy questions make you unhappy?

Posted - January 10

• 2335
    Nope. They make me think, and I enjoy thinking.
    3

• 1995
    That's nice,but I shy away from things which make me sad;))
    1

• 2335
    Having have several major depressions in my life, I've had to learn which things to face and which to avoid.
    A negative emotion can be an indicator of a need, for instance is a fear is realistic it indicates a need to take action to ensure safety, but if it is unrealistic, say, a conditioned reaction from something in the past with no bearing on the present, then it requires a different response, such as deep breathing and self comfort and self reassurance.
    I did find that during those times it was good for me to avoid documentaries about sad or difficult matters, and to avoid dwelling on things that pulled me further down hill.
    I discovered that balance is an extremely useful thing. If too much of something, leave it for a while and attend to something positive or useful.
    1

• 2296
    I do too.  I like talking about issues that make me think.
    0

• 3921
    What would be an unhappy question?
    0

• 15030
    Depends a lot on my mood, and the emotions the particular question make me feel in the moment I read it. I think most of all I am feeling the sadness that might be behind the question, and my sadness is addressed to the person asking their question.
    0

• 5506
    sometimes, depends on what the question is
    0

• 5472
    Of course not. It's not my unhappiness and if I can help I will, if I can't I stay out of them, and if it's just somebody who likes to complain I pass it over. 

At some time in my life I may have had an empathy bypass. 
    2

• 1773
    No, tey don't.
    1

• 10967
    Sometimes they aggravate me which pisses me off and makes me react and that makes me happy for a moment until I realize I am being a total ass about it which makes me unhappy.
    1

• 2296
    Not at all.  Serious and sometimes depressing subject matter actually makes me feel more reflective.  I don't mind sharing some of my experiences, especially if it helps just one person not feel so alone.  
    0