Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If you are always judging other people upon what do you base that judgment? Why?

If you are always judging other people upon what do you base that judgment? Why?

Posted - January 11, 2017

Responses

• Sorry but I never judge people. Just not my way of dealing with people and I believe it's wrong to do so.
      January 11, 2017 6:55 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Rooster and Happy Wednesday. So you never judge people. What draws you to some folks and causes you to avoid others? Aren't you judging them when you do that?  Aren't you going with preferences and what are preferences based on but judging? Just wonderin'!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 11, 2017 7:07 AM MST
      January 11, 2017 7:03 AM MST

• Well, I don't get out much to meet many new people nowadays but the ones I've met? I treat them all equal unless they give me reason to judge them and then I usually just don't associate with them as I know it's not going to work out. I rarely avoid anyone and give all a fair shake. It's up to them whether they need to be judged or not. I just don't do it. There are no preferences for me.
      January 11, 2017 7:07 AM MST

Really? You don't prefer curious folks to incurious dolks or kind folks to those who are cruel or mean? You don't prefer folks you can depend on to tell you the truth? You don't prefer people who aren't racists or homophobes or bigots? All people are alike to you? I find that curious but only because there are some people I always avoid because spending time with them makes me feel lousy. The folks I like to spend time with are those who make me feel good. Thank you for your clarification. I still think I must be missing something though  because I have NEVER known anyone in my entire life who didn't have preferences. You know chocolate ice cream or musicals or vocalists or colors? They are all alike to you and you don't prefer some more than others?
      January 11, 2017 7:33 AM MST

• That's a different story there with chocolate and such.
    All people are alike to me until they show their colors and then I know whether I want to associate with them or not is all I'm really trying to say. I like to spend time with good people and enjoy myself also but the rotten apples always show themselves to be what they really are, so I rarely bother to judge them. I've met people from all over the world and it's like the old Western : The Good, Bad and Ugly. They show it themselves!
      January 11, 2017 7:40 AM MST

I really think we're on the same page on this issue Rooster. We're just explaining it a bit differently! :)
      January 11, 2017 8:07 AM MST

• I think so too, Rosie.  
      January 11, 2017 8:11 AM MST

i try not to judge other people
      January 11, 2017 9:43 AM MST