nobodylair.37
catch224U
pearl
Merlin
Didge
PeaPod
thundercatmartin
Ozgirl 256
SA (SuperA)
Nevan B
whistle6
CLURT
GoatJumper
MorningStar
2Pink1s
Zack - Mr. GenXer
Piper
Lulu'sMom
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Is there one "best" way to do something or can there by a few? How much variety/variation is allowed for someone to still be 'okay'?

Is there one "best" way to do something or can there by a few? How much variety/variation is allowed for someone to still be 'okay'?

If people don't do things or think things exactly as you do does that make them wrong and you right?  I know that 2 and 2 is 4.  But so is 3 and 1 or 4 and 0.  Is one of those methods any better than another when the answer is the same? Or are all good?

Posted - January 11

• 3624
    There is usually more than one best way. You make some biscuits and I'll make some using a different recipe.. I say yours are yummy, you say mine are yummy. Two best ways.
    1

• 17891
    I think that you are a very optimistic person. Everyone wins in that scenario. I like that. However it doesn't happen all that often. Normally for someone to "win" someone else has to "lose"! That is what drives competition. Thank you for your reply RG and Happy Wednesday to  thee!  :)
    0

• 3624
    I have had students show me a better way of doing something. Awesome.
    0

• 5577
    maybe sometimes
    1

• 17891
    Thank you for your reply pearl.
    0