Jett
WingedWonder
BabyDol3o4
Merlin
SpunkySenior
Adaydreambeliever
Element 99
Beans/SilentGeneration
Nevan B
Cercisflower
SA (SuperA)
goody2shoos
Judas Goat
Maurice214
Rooster
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Is there one "best" way to do something or can there by a few? How much variety/variation is allowed for someone to still be 'okay'?

Is there one "best" way to do something or can there by a few? How much variety/variation is allowed for someone to still be 'okay'?

If people don't do things or think things exactly as you do does that make them wrong and you right?  I know that 2 and 2 is 4.  But so is 3 and 1 or 4 and 0.  Is one of those methods any better than another when the answer is the same? Or are all good?

Posted - January 11

• 4098
    There is usually more than one best way. You make some biscuits and I'll make some using a different recipe.. I say yours are yummy, you say mine are yummy. Two best ways.
    1

• 19477
    I think that you are a very optimistic person. Everyone wins in that scenario. I like that. However it doesn't happen all that often. Normally for someone to "win" someone else has to "lose"! That is what drives competition. Thank you for your reply RG and Happy Wednesday to  thee!  :)
    0

• 4098
    I have had students show me a better way of doing something. Awesome.
    0

• 6487
    maybe sometimes
    1

• 19477
    Thank you for your reply pearl.
    0