SapphicHeart
Didge
Jaimie
Zack - Mr. GenXer
thunder-wright
Harry
Salt and Red Pepper
Moi
Lulu'sMom
PeaPod
tropicalclock
President Mayhem vs. Sharonna
pearl
SA (SuperA)  :)
JimmyCrackCornButYouDon'tCare
Discussion » Questions » Politics » There is absolutely nothing elegant/regal/thoughtful/Presidential about Donald J.Trump. He is the antithesis of that. Are we now in HE**?

There is absolutely nothing elegant/regal/thoughtful/Presidential about Donald J.Trump. He is the antithesis of that. Are we now in HE**?

• 1643
    Well, OK. Maybe it's time to get down to the nation's business, and get outta all this national debt. You can't be effective as a President if you spend all your time mingling with royalty and that sort.  Let's face it, business can be boring, as can politics. We are not in He**, just boredom. 
    1

• 1544
    I agree Rosie.  I watched the President elect give his first news conference this afternoon and was stunned by how unprofessional and childish he sounded.  

It's not even about party affiliation.  Trump is scary.
    3

• 857
    It hasn't escaped me that his demeanor cheapens even the most exquisite atmosphere.
    2