Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trump isn't even prez yet and he already nauseates me. 4 years of this inane Putin puppet? What did we do to deserve this?

Trump isn't even prez yet and he already nauseates me. 4 years of this inane Putin puppet? What did we do to deserve this?

Posted - January 11, 2017

Responses

probably nothing
      January 11, 2017 12:51 PM MST

Thank you for your reply pearl.
      January 13, 2017 4:04 AM MST

One of the characteristics sometimes found in a democracy:   Never underestimate the potential stupidity of people in large groups..

(And perhaps the appropriate corollary is:  Lots of people will believe anything you tell them.)
      January 11, 2017 12:54 PM MST

In other words, you can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time.
      January 11, 2017 11:06 PM MST

Truer words were never spoken tom! Over 62 million people actually voted for him. That is beyond shocking and unimaginable! Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday. Was it mass hypnosis/brainwashing? Or will we never know the real "why"? :(
      January 13, 2017 4:05 AM MST

In his news conference yesterday, Trump said that we had 96 million people who couldn't find work..Given a population of around 319 million, that's an unemployment rate of about 30%..Of course, he INCLUDES retirees, students, and anyone else who is not actually looking for work.

Now anybody can say just about anything they want---and obviously he does..

But what does that say about the people who actually believe him???

Makes me scared to walk around my neighborhood, because 50% of my neighbors must be affected by some brain-eating virus..

No telling what they might be capable of doing next.
      January 13, 2017 7:10 PM MST

• Well the DNC started to pander to fringe SJW causes no matter how loony while progressively ignoring and dismissing it's traditional blue collar voter base and used trickery to push it's darling ahead of the non-insider and non-conformist candidate despite her long list of faults.  They failed to listen and pay attention to what was going on and what the majority public wanted and instead chose identity politics from a loony fringe that made up a very small minority and with questionable concerns and did everything they could to destroy and defame the non-traditional candidate that had the best chance.  Then they felt the kick in the a** of a knee-jerk reaction to say screw you from a large segment of society that traditionally supported them.   

That's what happened.  They didn't listen and ignored the signs.  Now we all have to suffer the consequences.
      January 11, 2017 1:40 PM MST

Hi Rosie:

Unfortunately, We elected him.
      January 11, 2017 2:32 PM MST

• This is the only thing I have ever read from you, that I agree with.
      January 11, 2017 4:54 PM MST

Good for you.
      January 12, 2017 5:31 PM MST

• No, good for you. )
      January 12, 2017 8:12 PM MST

Well I didn't vote for him m'dear but I hear ya loud and clear. "THEY" elected him. Over 62 million of "THEM". Of course 65 million of us voted for the other person. Matters not. It is what it is. Buckle up. Thank you for your reply StuB and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      January 13, 2017 4:07 AM MST

Are you a fortune teller?  
      January 11, 2017 5:20 PM MST

The majority has spoken and all of them are stupid as s**t.
      January 11, 2017 5:21 PM MST

That's the thing that galls the most Zack. The MINORITY voted for him! 62 million of THEM. 65 million voted for the other candidate. So he won not because more people wanted him but because of a stupid-a**  voting reg. It was bad enough when Gore beat Bush by over half a million votes and "lost". Hillary got almost 6 times MORE votes than Gore and lost! Go figger! Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 13, 2017 4:10 AM MST

One can make a case for or against the electoral college..

Not convinced either way yet.
      January 13, 2017 7:13 PM MST