Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Have you dealt with unprofessional people? What's the story?

Have you dealt with unprofessional people? What's the story?

Posted - January 11, 2017

Responses

• I work with a bunch of men who think they professional but really they just little boys with mommy issues and or SDM proplems  :) what's the story? I always win ... End of story :) ahhhhh it's good to be a woman in a man's world :) SDM = 
     https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xR2wE1U-8Jk 

Im trying keep up all your questions :) good job posting zack :)
      January 11, 2017 8:00 PM MST

I'll think of some more questions later. I'm hardly on the other site at all.
      January 11, 2017 8:03 PM MST

• I can't go back other site ... I lost my shizit on the only one mode pretending be 3 mods and she has put a scarlet letter on me :/  . Plus I'm happy here. I feel guilty leave other's behind but I told them where I'll be . If wasn't vanished too. I'd love see them all come over cos I think both communities could blend well.... If they come with open mind . 
      January 11, 2017 8:11 PM MST

I have dealt with unprofessional people but if I told you the full story I'd have to kill you (just goofing around). I was in the pot biz for 10 years and worked with a lot of people that weren't professional because they could get you busted, ripped off or killed. Cheers!
      January 11, 2017 9:03 PM MST

i just dont like it when they act unprofessional
      January 13, 2017 4:45 PM MST