Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » idk what is the motive of Trump,... but yet

idk what is the motive of Trump,... but yet

why he want to become USA president ??...

i mean... why he want to do rules or whatever ?

I have nooo ideas...

but him being on the scene make me laugh a lot LOLLL

idk. 

--------------------

in my personal life, i got some issues with the police... the fact they 'have' to keep a fiel of me with a picture... for a looong time even tho im supose to be forgiven...

is a bit hard to deal...

but beside, id be more on the side to succeed

Posted - January 12, 2017

Responses

• He's far from cool.. logically anyone who says one thing on film, then says he didn't is hardly cool.  The man's the equivalent of a village idiot
      January 12, 2017 9:26 AM MST

• Oh and he has NO class, no style and NO Manners... 
      January 12, 2017 9:27 AM MST

hah ...

i seen the video which people ask him questions and he says ' not you.... your news channel is fake anyways ' lolll

January 12, 2017 10:05 AM MST

• hmm doesn't seem funny to me.. seems like an ignorant thing to say.. trying to control what people hear and print.. and he talks about Nazis?
      January 12, 2017 10:09 AM MST

hahahah whatever ... 
      January 12, 2017 10:11 AM MST

Being president is simply feeding his massive ego.

He will not be interested in any of the hard work of being president, but will delegate it to others. If they get it right, he will take the credit. If they fail, he will blame them and excuse himself.

Additionally, he views the presidency as a cash cow. He will massively enrich himself all the while protesting there is no conflict of interest. 

He has zero respect for the truth and even less for people. He has demonstrated this clearly for several years and anyone still under his spell deserves to be there.
      January 12, 2017 9:36 AM MST

It's been his ambition since the 1980's, something he's threatened and attempted to do many times. The progress that Obama has made over the past 8 years, the ignorance, hatred and intolerance that many American are afflicted with, the idiocy of the Democratic party in nominating a very flawed and disliked WOMAN, the interference of a foreign government...  all of these factors provided a perfect sh*t storm that enabled his election.
      January 12, 2017 9:49 AM MST

maybe it just makes him feel important to have that job
      January 12, 2017 11:28 AM MST