Discussion » Questions » Politics » Before the election, I offered odds that Trump WOULDN'T win. I LOST and paid off. NOW, I'm TAKING odds that he won't LAST. Who's in?

Before the election, I offered odds that Trump WOULDN'T win. I LOST and paid off. NOW, I'm TAKING odds that he won't LAST. Who's in?

Hello:

I'm speaking about CREDITS, of course..  Given that we've only had ONE president resign, or face impeachment, I'd say the odds of ANOTHER one doing it, are minimally 43 to 1.  Nonetheless, I'll take 10 to 1 odds..  That means you put up 10 credits to win 1 credit.  All Trumps gotta do is FINISH his first term, and YOU WIN!

Let's DO it.

excon

Posted - January 13, 2017

Responses

Trump will serve his term, I like to think positive and not give up as easily as some. negative thinkers lose.

January 13, 2017 9:28 AM MST

Hello TT:

If we both thought the SAME, there wouldn't BE this YOOOGE opportunity to get FAT off me.    Look..  Put up a couple thousand credits..  If Trump DOES last, you'd make an easy 200 credits off me..  That's YOOOGE.  What ELSE are you gonna spend 'em on anyway??

How much do you want??

excon
    This post was edited by excon at January 13, 2017 9:46 AM MST
      January 13, 2017 9:44 AM MST

I will agree what ever you decide, I want to be fair with you, who would vote for the Democrats after hearing them cry and act like a bunch of losers in four years? I'm independent so I have no favorites one way or the other, this site is full of thin skinned people who cry a lot so I'll apologize now if I offended you at all.

January 14, 2017 2:44 PM MST

only time will tell if he wont last
      January 13, 2017 11:34 AM MST