Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So far billionaire Betsy DeVos, Trump Secretary of Education nominee, has presented NO PAPERWORK/RECORDS to the Office of Ethics . Why?

So far billionaire Betsy DeVos, Trump Secretary of Education nominee, has presented NO PAPERWORK/RECORDS to the Office of Ethics . Why?

Will McConnell and his cronies look the other way and relieve  Betsy De V and others of her ilk of the burden of following the rules? McConnell was a stickler for following the Office of Ethics Department rules for all Obama appointees. They all complied. Now McConnell is pretending it isn't important. Does he know we watch and listen and remember? Does he think he lives under the radar? Is he really that dumbly obtuse?

Posted - January 14, 2017

Responses

Hello Rosie:

Ethics??  We don need no stinkin ethics..

excon
      January 14, 2017 8:55 AM MST

I think the orange pumpkin furhrer will fire Walter Shaub and disband the Office of Government Ethics in one swell foop right after he is sworn in on January 20th.. He will reverse everything ever done to restrict anyone from doing anything. I'm so glad I'm old and we raised our kids and they raised their kids. We will just sit back and watch the circus of horrors unfold. 3-ring no doubt.  Der orange pumpkin fuhrer demands all the attention. He is needy indeedy! Thank you for your reply excon! :)
      January 14, 2017 9:04 AM MST

• Der pumpkin fuhrer? Geez, that's like grade school make fun of someone's name b.s.
      January 14, 2017 9:10 AM MST

Hello T:

Yes, I find the pumpkin fuhrer to be inappropriate..  I like Der Pumpkintweeter much better..

excon
      January 14, 2017 9:28 AM MST

• Good way to substantiate a position if you're a bully on a playground, which seems to prevail in the left's tactics. Shout down, intimidate, ridicule, all in the name of social justice and progressiveness. Thanks.
      January 14, 2017 1:32 PM MST