Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once Trump is sworn in he stops talking/starts doing. Governing. Does he have the right stuff? How do you KNOW?

Once Trump is sworn in he stops talking/starts doing. Governing. Does he have the right stuff? How do you KNOW?

Posted - January 14, 2017

Responses

• Because he's not a politician and he's already been "doing" in forming his cabinet and working out a plan.
      January 14, 2017 9:03 AM MST

Rosie, conjecture at this point is unproductive. Which means the only way to know if Trump has the right stuff is to wait and see what he does after he get's into office. I'm curious myself though.
      January 14, 2017 9:08 AM MST

Just look at the number of jobs he has kept here already and he is not even sworn in yet. America has a bright future ahead.
      January 14, 2017 9:19 AM MST

• If you paid any attention to his actual speeches, he is constantly asking for help and advice from all sides of the table not just his own party. When Obama was elected, he told his opponents to get on board or get out of the way and if his opponents did get on board they had to "sit in the back." 
    Verizon, Ford, Lincoln, Carrier, Amazon, and others have already kept jobs here in the United States and are creating even more. Ford is investing $700 million to expand its plants in Michigan. Amazon intends to create over 100,000 full time jobs by 2018. The stock market rose to record highs and consumer confidence is on the rise. This is only the beginning. As far as other concerns, only time will tell how his presidency turns out. At this time, I believe he will do a good job.
      January 14, 2017 10:21 AM MST

only time will tell
      January 16, 2017 3:56 PM MST