Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is Trump so DUMB that he could become a willing Russian pawn/ASSET..without knowing it? Isn't he complicit or is he really that stupid?

Is Trump so DUMB that he could become a willing Russian pawn/ASSET..without knowing it? Isn't he complicit or is he really that stupid?

Posted - January 14, 2017

Responses

Hello Rosie:

He's just that stupid..

Look..  He SAYS he's smart enough to KNOW that there are cameras all over Russia, and that's why he CAN'T be compromised. But, he's STUPID enough not to know that a mic hanging around his neck MIGHT be live and MIGHT catch him in some compromising conversation..

excon
      January 14, 2017 9:38 AM MST

His worshippers are no smarter than he is which is to say they're pretty unsmart. As he continues to unravel they continue to try to knit more furiously. I don't think they get  it. Thank you for your reply excon! :)
      January 14, 2017 9:41 AM MST

Trump is no match for the sophisticated spycraft of the KGB (or its successor FSS). The very fact he doesn't know this makes him all the more vulnerable. I believe he's already become an unknowing pawn of the Russian Federal Security Service.
      January 14, 2017 10:42 AM MST