Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Say what you will about Trump, but he's a kind-hearted person, right?

Say what you will about Trump, but he's a kind-hearted person, right?

Posted - January 14, 2017

Responses

I rather doubt that he has ordered anyone's death. He's having too much fun. 
      January 14, 2017 10:04 AM MST

He has a physical heart, but he does not possess a heart in the sense that you mean. Trump is a psychopath - defined below.

“A person who is superficially charming and well-spoken; demonstrates inflated self-esteem, arrogance, and a sense of superiority; is consistently deceitful and prone to pathological lying; is cunning and manipulative, maneuvering others for his or her own personal gain; has no remorse and feels no guilt; is callous, inconsiderate, and unconcerned by the pain and suffering of others; shows shallow affect [emotion], demonstrating a limited range and depth of emotional responses and feelings; exhibits minimal fear responses and a disinclination to change behavior in response to pain or negative social stimuli; and gets bored easily, needing constant stimulation.”
      January 14, 2017 10:29 AM MST

fits him to a T
      January 14, 2017 12:25 PM MST

• No.. he has no qualms about stabbing enemies, of which there are many, in the back, of bullying to get his own way, of ruining people... yes he cares about his kids,but that's probably more to do with duty and making sure you surround yourself with people you can control and trust than any feeling.
      January 14, 2017 11:40 AM MST

He would tell you that
    but I wouldn't
      January 14, 2017 12:26 PM MST

Yes. I heard he cared about me.
      January 14, 2017 12:28 PM MST

Doesn't everybody care about you, though?
      January 14, 2017 12:46 PM MST

Hi Flip.  

I think you should ask this question of all the small business owners who were either put out of business or severely hobbled when they found themselves caught in one of his various bankruptcy filings,

or his ex-wives,

or, simply check his twitter account to see how he responds to anyone that has criticized him.  

Then again, how about all the people he has sued or who have sued him over the years.  There are around 3500 lawsuits he has been involved in. 

Cheers.

January 14, 2017 12:43 PM MST

• lol, good one
      January 14, 2017 3:07 PM MST

i would hope so but i dont really know much about him to be honest
      January 15, 2017 9:41 PM MST