Discussion » Questions » Politics » What did you thick about that table full of documents at Trumps last press conference?

What did you thick about that table full of documents at Trumps last press conference?

(PLEASE NOTE - in the title it should of been Think not Thick) The piles of folders and the paper inside them all looked brand new and none of the folders had labels on the outside. So I think they were just props so Trump could say he is working hard at making sure there will be no conflict of interest. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - January 14, 2017

Responses

• What?? Surely you are not suggesting that the Trumpet would LIE to his people, the people who voted him in? Surely not?  The king of dramatics and showmanship would stage something?  LOL yes me thinks he thinks people are stupid and will be fooled.
      January 14, 2017 11:18 AM MST

To Day dream believer Trump disbeliever - Well it was more of an insinuation then a suggestion. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 14, 2017 12:32 PM MST
      January 14, 2017 11:41 AM MST

They were obviously props and the whole world knew it, but that won't bother Trump a whit since his narcissism deflects his absorbing any negativity. He ALWAYS responds to criticism with an attack - even the most obviously justified criticism.
      January 14, 2017 12:53 PM MST

All I saw were the edges of the folders.  They were all laying on top of one another.  The labels were out of view. 
      January 14, 2017 1:57 PM MST

I seen some close up shots and none of the top folders had anything written on them -  usually you write something on each folder tab to identify it. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 14, 2017 3:01 PM MST