Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » Four Legged Alarm Clock?

Four Legged Alarm Clock?

Are you woken in the morning by your cat (or dog).

When she's ready for breakfast she jumps on the bed and snuzzles up to wife and self.

Usually earlier than we'd like...

Posted - January 14, 2017

Responses

if i sleep too late...you got it
    she wants...
      January 14, 2017 4:39 PM MST

• It only happened once. 

Zoe sleeps in the kitchen and we close the door. One night I forgot to close it and was wakened by a very small drog tiptoeing up my bed. She'd managed to jump up withut waking me and was practically crawling along, belly low to the blanket, and expression on her face that said, "I'm not in trouble, am I?"

And here she is:
      January 14, 2017 6:00 PM MST

I do have one of those. I rescued a boxer boy a little over a year ago. He seems to think 5:30 am is a great time to get up nd go potty. It doesn't matter if I let him out at midnight or 2am, he still wants to potty at 5:30. After he comes back in I make him lay back down until 7:00 am. My other boxer and I would appreciate it if he could go until 8am as we are not morning "people" but we have come to the 7am compromise after the potty break. And I wouldn't call it snuzzling. It is woo-wooing and slobbery kisses.  
      January 14, 2017 7:52 PM MST

My dogs rarely wake me up. I usually have to wake them up. 
      January 15, 2017 10:35 AM MST

no cause i dont have a pet but ive thought about getting one
      January 15, 2017 9:17 PM MST