Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » When someone has been unethetical all his life both in his personal and business dealings won't he continue that way unchanged?

When someone has been unethetical all his life both in his personal and business dealings won't he continue that way unchanged?

A man does not change who or what he is at the age of 70. He only continues to be what he always was. No exceptions. Unless of course a miracle occurs and he realizes what a terrible human being he is and repents. That would take a miracle of great magnitude. Anyone still believe in miracles?  Why?

Posted - January 15, 2017

Responses

• Firstly, unfortunately that man wont change at that age, he is what he is.

Secondly, I don't believe in miracles, but I do believe in the power of dreaming (the overwhelming desire to want something) I have dreamt continuously without deviation since childhood for four things. To date three have come to fruition.  
      January 15, 2017 6:07 AM MST

That is SERIOUSLY impressive Austrans! A 75% success rate! And life isn't over yet!  I would have to say that what you dreamed had to have been within the realm of possibility so good for you. I mean had you wanted a Unicorn in your backyard as a pet and a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow given to you personally by the Head Leprechaun I doubt any of that would have materialized. You also had to be ready to act when needed and prepare for it. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      January 15, 2017 6:29 AM MST

not necessarily, sometimes people change
      January 15, 2017 8:59 PM MST