Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Is it just me who blubs at almost ever movie ever made? Just watched Bicentennial man - cried most of the way through it!

Is it just me who blubs at almost ever movie ever made? Just watched Bicentennial man - cried most of the way through it!

And the worse thing is..I've seen it loads of times, it isn't even my favourite movie or anything.. it erm just got me..   I guess I am a sensitive soul! I even cry at funny films sometimes :P  I cry especially at the happy bit after something sad happened.. that's the bit that gets me most..  

When I was a kid I used to cry at every single Lassie programme!! 

I once had a friend... we used to go for a meal and a movie together... I said to him I like any film except war films... so he took me to see a war film..and guess what it made me blub...  Next time he took me to see a comedy... it made me blub...  funny thing was he stopped coming to see me fairly soon after that :P

I guess there's no hope for me.. .daughter saw I was tearful and blubbing.. she gave me a huge pile of M & Ms lol to cheer me up...

Posted - January 15, 2017

Responses

Yeah. You should watch some better movies.
      January 15, 2017 6:12 AM MST

• Well that's no good.. I just said I cry at almost ALL movies...  thanks for trying tho
      January 15, 2017 6:49 AM MST

ALL movies that you have seen. Have you seen ALL movies?
      January 15, 2017 7:04 AM MST

• Now now lets not be facetious.. I'm a Brit we can detect that a mile off :P  I never said I have watched ALL movies.. and I did, accurately say, of the movies I *have* watched that only ALMOST all of them make me cry! 
      January 15, 2017 7:11 AM MST

• I saw this the other day and kept it as I'm a sensitive person too!

January 15, 2017 6:13 AM MST

• That explains it perfectly :)
      January 15, 2017 6:49 AM MST

• It sure does! :)
      January 15, 2017 7:02 AM MST

Hello Sensitive people:

"Did you hear that, Daddy?  When a bell rings, it means another angel got his wings"..  That scene brings on the waterworks EVERY year..  I have NO idea why?

excon

PS>  Even as I WROTE this, it started again...  I think I need therapy.
      January 15, 2017 6:56 AM MST

• Maybe it's those who aren't touched by human emotion and suffering who need therapy!
      January 15, 2017 7:10 AM MST

i dont think its just you, i dont go to the movies much
      January 15, 2017 4:25 PM MST