Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder what it feels like to see millions of people worldwide marching anti-you? How much damage would it do to a normal person like you?

I wonder what it feels like to see millions of people worldwide marching anti-you? How much damage would it do to a normal person like you?

Posted - January 15, 2017

Responses

Hello Rosie:

Good question..  We're gonna SEE, aren't we??  Cause that's gonna HAPPEN real soon.. 

In my view, the thin skinned orange one will react VIOLENTLY..   He hates his enemy's, and that's HOW he'll view them.  Only this time, he'll have MORE than twitter to attack with.  He'll have federal TROOPS at his disposal, and I believe he'll call them out to CRUSH dissent. 

What?  He's NOT that person??  

excon
    This post was edited by excon at January 17, 2017 11:24 PM MST
      January 15, 2017 8:15 AM MST

January 21, 2017 it's happening worldwide as you know. By the millions. The Women's marches everywhere. Of course there will be many great guys marching too. You bring up an excellent point my friend. Federal troops. I hadn't thought of that. Will Trump bring out tanks too as they did in Tianamen Square and crush us physically in reality as well as metaphorically/figuratively? What if the troops refuse to turn on their own people?. Will he personally get into a tank and crush them? It will be interesting to see how far he will go to  silence us.  But  we know he is the only one who can do anything and so he really doesn't need anyone. It will be a day history will be made to see him in action. What does a crazed person when his mind is gone? I dunno. Thank you for your reply excon! :)
      January 15, 2017 8:20 AM MST

What is interesting to me is,  could our system of picking a President be  so flawed that we could actually allow a nut job to lead our country? I don't want to hear about all the usual partisan crap, I'm serious, Trump acted strange since he started running and was allowed to run and capture the presidency of the country and has the power to set off a war that could destroy life as we know it.
        All we hear about is a bunch of whining and bitching about the people who voted for him and the two parties blame each other and nothing from our reps in congress or senate about a fix if they think he isn't capable to be President. If things go to hell don't blame just him or any one party blame everyone that is abusing the system and voting for all of our so called leaders. believe me it's coming to roost.
      January 15, 2017 1:57 PM MST

i dont think it would feel good at all
      January 15, 2017 3:50 PM MST

I think the beginning of global anarchy is about to begin followed by many significant changes in world history. (Matthew 24:21)
      January 17, 2017 11:36 PM MST