Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Based on track record/reputation would you be comfy if your beautiful teenage daughter were alone in a room with Trump, door closed? Why?

Based on track record/reputation would you be comfy if your beautiful teenage daughter were alone in a room with Trump, door closed? Why?

Posted - January 15, 2017

Responses

I would be quite comfy with it because I would know that my beautiful teenage daughter was just as tuff as my handsome teenage boys and if Trump tried to hurt her he would find himself Turtled up on the floor. Cheers!
      January 15, 2017 9:35 AM MST

That would be something to witness m'dear! A crumpled rumpled trampled Trump! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day Monday to you! :)
      January 16, 2017 4:24 AM MST

Why not, kick him in the nuts if he misbehaves.
      January 15, 2017 12:52 PM MST

Chump has no balls.
      January 15, 2017 12:53 PM MST

Funnee hunnee but before I read your answer  my reply to TomT implied as much. Great minds! Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day Monday Zack!
      January 16, 2017 4:30 AM MST

If he slipped a young girl a drug-infused concoction and she were unwise enough to drink it she would be unable to do that. Thank you for your reply  TomT. I don 't think his private parts are  a big enough target though he has assured us he has no problem in that area! :)
      January 16, 2017 4:26 AM MST

i dont have kids but it might make me uncomfortable
      January 15, 2017 3:42 PM MST

Nope .. because MY daughter would end up in jail for punching his lights out .. Given that he is a man who is used to having his way, and thinks little about consequences, my guess is if he chose to enforce himself on her, thinking she's stupid enough to swoon .. He would be laughing out of the otherside of his face for a week.
      January 15, 2017 6:45 PM MST

I LOVE it! Great answer bikergirl! Really. I have a good imagination and just visualized that as I read your reply. I would love to witness something like that! Thank you for your very nifty reply and Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day Monday to you m'dear! :)
      January 16, 2017 4:17 AM MST

Yep, that's my girl .. this momma never raised no fool! LOL 
      January 16, 2017 7:54 AM MST

• I trust implicitly the training and upbringing of my "beautiful teenage daughter", as well as her ability to handle herself. Trump doesn't pose as much of a threat to her virtue as those who are identified with the professional entertainment industry. Just to name one.
      January 15, 2017 7:00 PM MST

Like Bill  Cosby for instance? I dunno. I don't remember Cosby ever admitting he can grab a woman by the crotch and get away with it. Different strokes, none of them acceptable. Thank you for your reply driftwood! :)
      January 16, 2017 4:15 AM MST

• I would be very comfy Rosie.  If the door in question was for a cupboard.  And he was inside it.  And it was locked.

No problem.
      January 16, 2017 4:56 AM MST