Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Communication » The only way you can learn about things you didn't know is to listen to those who live outside your cozy little partisan bubble. Do you?

The only way you can learn about things you didn't know is to listen to those who live outside your cozy little partisan bubble. Do you?

Are you allowed  to venture beyond and explore or is there is strict rule that anything worth knowing is already within your bubble and everything outside it are all lies?

Posted - January 15, 2017

Responses

Unfortunately, most of us live within our bubbles - regardless of belief. We could probably learn a great deal by checking in with the other side once in a while. We might even find areas of compromise.

Some outside bubbles, however, are forever verboten - like Hitler, and some others . . .
      January 15, 2017 9:34 AM MST

Take it with a grain of salt, many people try to pass off as intelligent but are merely actors who like to act smart .
      January 15, 2017 12:30 PM MST

January 15, 2017 2:22 PM MST

Sometimes.
      January 15, 2017 2:23 PM MST

• I'll listen to all sides, then form my own opinion from what I've heard/observed/read. I always try to learn new things. If you don't learn, you get stagnant. 
      January 15, 2017 2:26 PM MST

theres nothing wrong with exploring
      January 15, 2017 3:38 PM MST