Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Rigid political partisanship is STUPID when it isn't based on fact. Why can't truth be the basis of an ideology? What's wrong with that?

Rigid political partisanship is STUPID when it isn't based on fact. Why can't truth be the basis of an ideology? What's wrong with that?

Republicans are well-known for rejecting/refuting what they themselves created once Democrats embrace it.  The AHCA was basically what Mitt Romney did for his state. It worked just swell! For Republicans like Mitch McConnell partisanship means always being on the exact opposite side of an issue that Democrats are on no matter how dumb they look doing it. They sluff it off. Truth is not what matters. They think no one notices what they are doing. EVERYONE notices what they are doing. Why do you think Republicans are ridiculed?  For doing exactly that. Coming up with something workable and then badmouthing it when Democrats agree and embrace it. Being opposed to everything the opposition accepts is where  it's at for Republicans. Whose very dumb idea was that? It  was not always that way. Who was the smarta** who changed things to make them unworkable?. Can anyone explain that to me logically without attacking/insulting me for daring to ask the  question?

Posted - January 15, 2017

Responses

Bill Clinton said it the best, the affordable care act is the silliest and dumbest health care act he has ever seen, Obama signed it and never read it,  Pelosi said to pass it before you read it, they were lying to the public, and Most large insurance firms dropped it.
       This post was edited by TomThumb at July 22, 2018 1:58 AM MDT
      January 15, 2017 12:15 PM MST

Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

"Delivered unto me," get it? Satan is the god of Earthly authority and he doesn't care about truth. Only authority.
      January 15, 2017 3:49 PM MST