Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Did you Know?

Did you Know?

Did you know that you can use black unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners as clothing.  Will you ever wear them?  Why or why not?  Have you ever worn them?

Posted - January 15, 2017

Responses

• Well I was supossed to stay home today do laundry....But I got an emergency call from a friend who was having a mini meltdown ... Then I came home and got on here and forgot laundry.... Meh :/ so , I may rock a trash bag Tomoz then. Thanks for the suggestion :) 
      January 15, 2017 9:07 PM MST

You're welcome, let me know how it went wearing it and how you liked wearing it.
      January 15, 2017 9:11 PM MST

• Sure thing ... I probably gonna get drunk and eat Spaghetti too .... Cos I feel like that's the right thing to do while wearing a trash bag....  
      January 15, 2017 9:14 PM MST

For me, I'm sure it'll come to that in the future.
      January 15, 2017 9:15 PM MST

• Lol :) no :)
      January 15, 2017 9:23 PM MST

Yes, i know.

I also know girls can 'dress' by spraying whipped cream on themselves, I like that idea better ;-))

You can even get whipped cream with alcohol in it :D
      January 16, 2017 1:31 AM MST

no, i wouldnt wear stuff like that, it might make me feel like garbage
      January 16, 2017 2:45 PM MST

It's funny you should ask this question.  A good friend of mine just bought us garbage bag looking parkas for Christmas.  We refer to them as our "trash bag glam."  I was horrified such a thing would be on the market and more taken aback when I was actually wearing one!

They look like quilted Glad garbage bags.  They are black and feel like a garbage bag might if you were to wear one.  They are surprisingly very warm and come with a handy little bag to store them in when not in use.  They squish into nothing.  No need for a hanger.  My sister and her husband also wear them to ski.  What is the fashion world coming too??

Not being a fashion consultant, I still feel the need to say,  if it works, wear it in good and warm health.  I do!

This post was edited by Merlin at January 22, 2017 4:38 PM MST
      January 22, 2017 4:17 PM MST