Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Do you have any special plans for Martin Luther King Day? (Monday).

Do you have any special plans for Martin Luther King Day? (Monday).

Tomorrow is a holiday. Schools are closed. Kids are home. But do you have to work? Some people do volunteer work on this day. I can't think of anything special to do. Maybe I'll clean a closet. I am planning to cook some cabbage with sausage. Sounds boring. Right? And you? I've been writing. That's been fun. 

Posted - January 15, 2017

Responses

• After I get home from work, I intend to sit down with my dog and watch some movies with a big ole slab of steak and some wine. My mouth is watering already!
      January 15, 2017 11:10 PM MST

I already work 50+ hours per week. I just wish MLK was born in the summertime so I could enjoy the day working in my little garden.
      January 16, 2017 1:39 AM MST

i dont have a job, to me its just another day since i cant really spend much money and even if i could, not sure whats open, i went to the senior center for lunch, the power went out for a while this morning, thought of taking off to the movies but then it came back on. i just hang out on the net a lot when i have nothing to do, i like to get on yahoo answers too and go into the family section and help kids out with their family problems but i have to wait till it resets since we're only allowed 160 answers a day
      January 16, 2017 2:41 PM MST

To me it's like any other day. I usually spend Mondays in the door to door witnessing of the good news of the kingdom. (Matthew 24:14) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at February 17, 2017 11:53 PM MST
      February 17, 2017 11:52 PM MST