Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » D'ya think Trump is a regular guy? Honest, sincere and down-to-earth? Or is everything about him IRREGULAR? Why?

D'ya think Trump is a regular guy? Honest, sincere and down-to-earth? Or is everything about him IRREGULAR? Why?

Posted - January 16, 2017

Responses

Hello Rosie:

In my entire life, I've met only ONE person like Trump.  I could NEVER figure him out...  He LIED right to your face SOOOO convincingly, that even though you KNEW it was a lie, you almost believed him..  Some, of course, believed him all the time..

excon
      January 16, 2017 6:45 AM MST

Poor baby! Condolences! :( You have actually experienced in your real-life life someone like Trump? What bad luck! Thank you for your reply. He is long-since in your past I hope. He probably cost you a bundle. Not just financially either. Thank you for your reply excon!  :)
      January 16, 2017 7:22 AM MST

Billionaires are not regular. Most are eccentrics. Trump thinks like a billionaire with a giant ego. However, anyone who invests in lots of golf course properties can't be all bad. The Green Party should be pleased with him because of the golf course thing.
      January 16, 2017 6:47 AM MST

So building a golf course is an enhancement to nature and doesn't rape the land  and cause environmental disasters/hardships? All golf courses are like that bh?   No exceptions? I read that Trump didn't want any of those windmill farms near any of his golf courses because they would "spoil the view". So much for alternative energy sources. I'm sure his goals were always to make money and  he didn't give a rat's a** about the environment unless it were an obstacle and then he would just hack and slay to get his way. Thank you for your reply bh! :)              
      January 16, 2017 7:26 AM MST

Good morning Rosie.

There is nothing honest, sincere, or down to earth about him.  He speaks his mind without thinking about the consequences which he appears to not be concerned about.  He is vengeful when one crosses him.  Regular?  Although he is like a number of NYC businessmen I used to work with, I never considered those qualities regular.  

January 16, 2017 7:41 AM MST

i have no idea, i dont really know much about him
      January 16, 2017 9:36 AM MST