Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You don't really think the truth will ever come out about the effect of the Russian intervention in the Trump election do you? Why?

You don't really think the truth will ever come out about the effect of the Russian intervention in the Trump election do you? Why?

Trump will squash it/crush it/destroy it before he ever allows anyone to know that he is only there because of Russia. So we pretend there will be a thorough investigation to find the truth but we all know that is bullsh**! Don't we?

Posted - January 16, 2017

Responses

Hello Rosie:

Trump HATES the press..  Like his buddy Putin, Trump may very well MURDER them and/or make them DISAPPEAR.. What??  He's NOT that guy???

Nonetheless, there are some brave reporters out there who'll ferret out the truth.. 

excon
      January 16, 2017 8:53 AM MST

And they are willing to give up their lives excon. We are entering the Twilight Zone my friend. Or "Lights Out". It is a bizarre world of ignorant malevolent pretend people who wield total power with no mercy. It was great fun but it was just one of those thing! Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 16, 2017 9:12 AM MST

Sure because there is a Trump Death list....errr Clinton Death list. 

Come on let's at least stick to facts not just making up stuff. 
      January 16, 2017 10:27 AM MST

The intelligence agencies have said it did not influence the election that much. 
    Do you know that Ukraine also tried to influence the election? The tried to help Clinton. 
    Do you know the USA tried to influence the Israeli election? 
      January 16, 2017 10:31 AM MST

• As much money and support as we waste on  Israel we should have a vote in their elections anyways.
      January 16, 2017 10:37 AM MST

Since China buys so much of our debt, maybe they should get a say in our elections? No. And we should not interfere in Israel's either.
      January 16, 2017 10:45 AM MST

Hello again, my:

Trump KEEPS on saying that MY concern about Russia INTERFERING in our election is because I want to DE-LIGITAMIZE his presidency...  But, I'm really CONCERNED about Russia interfering with us, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DID..

You keep buying that tune too..  NOBODY is saying that the Russian ATTEMPT to influence the election was successful..  But, the ATTEMPT to influence the election SHOULD draw some criticism from Trump but it doesn't seem to bother him.

The DIFFERENCE between the Russian hack, and what we and the rest of the world do, is we PASSIVELY hack. This is the FIRST time anybody has WEAPONIZED the information they hacked..  It's a BIG deal, and SOMEBODY should be paying attention to them, because Trump surly isn't.

excon
      January 16, 2017 10:45 AM MST

• I was right along with ya' until you defended our hacking as passive and said this is the first time anyone has weaponized information.
      January 16, 2017 11:04 AM MST

Hello again, Glis:

I'm happy with 90%.

excon
      January 16, 2017 11:53 AM MST

And how do you define "weaponized information"?
      January 16, 2017 12:03 PM MST

Come on Ex, that is exactly what they are saying. That is what Rep Lewis said that is what several other congressman have said. Along with several new sites/papers. Even here on this site. 

You don't believe we hack other governments? We do. And we don't do it passively.
      January 16, 2017 12:07 PM MST