Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » About John Lewis Trump says "he is all talk no action". Congrats to Trump voters. You elected as prez a STUPIDLY IGNORANT man. Why?

About John Lewis Trump says "he is all talk no action". Congrats to Trump voters. You elected as prez a STUPIDLY IGNORANT man. Why?

Posted - January 16, 2017

Responses

I thought Lewis came across as somewhat of a poor loser Rosie, He should keep his opinions to himself, the people of the State he represents should demand he do his job instead of bad mouthing the President. What a poor example of a Congressman. 
      January 16, 2017 11:09 AM MST

I disagree with every word. Thank you for your response TomT and Happy Tuesday to thee. This reply proves how little you and your like-minded friends care about civil rights or American History. Not at all obviously. Different strokes. You can't help being what you are. Neither can John Lewis. Neither can I. And so it goes. :(
      January 17, 2017 4:21 AM MST

I still say it was in poor taste what he and 30 more Democrats are doing, protesting the inauguration is showing how disrespectful the Democrats are and are a embarrassment for the country. It shows that the people who voted for Trump were right, the people who voted Democrat are truly out of touch and deserved to lose the election which they did even though they don't get it yet.
      January 17, 2017 11:21 AM MST

So, what's Lewis actually accomplished lately? I can't find anything. Seems that he's just resting on his laurels, a one trick pony.
      January 16, 2017 11:26 AM MST

"He is all talk and no action?"  ANYONE who has a billion dollar real estate "empire" must also have a lot of 'action' to get to that point!
      January 16, 2017 11:29 AM MST

You misread the question bh. Read it again. Trump is one who accuses John Lewis of being "all talk and no action". That PROVES what an ignoramus dumb head Trump is! John Lewis is a Civil Rights icon. He marched with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr when he was a young man and almost got beaten to death for it. Trump is a worthless piece of you know what. For him to attack someone like John Lewis shows us what a dumba** he is. Usually you are more careful in your replies. This one misses the mark completely. Nevertheless thanks and Happy Tuesday.
      January 17, 2017 4:19 AM MST

Well, Rosie. I guess you better get used to Chumps big fat mouth. At least you got a lot of material to work from.
      January 16, 2017 11:38 AM MST

Hahahahahahah! True dat m'dear! Very true! Thanks for seeing the bright side of it and sharing that with me. Good job! Actually this reply cheers me up quite a bit. I never looked at Trump from that angle. Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Tuesday! :)
      January 17, 2017 4:09 AM MST

Technically I assume it would be called consequent ignorance   (lack of due knowledge in a subject)

Trump treats people like the poultry farmer treats his chickens---they have no particular individual worth if they don't pay off for him (i.e., consider him the god of the chicken kingdom)..

Nothing wrong with poultry farmers---but I am not a domesticated bird...

Neither is Lewis...

But Trump never presented himself as a sophisticated, well bred man---

Do we really expect him to become cultured at his age? 

January 16, 2017 12:53 PM MST

Thank you for your thoughtful and informative analysis in response to my question tom. Point taken. I have never heard of "consequent ignorance" so thank you for that info but I do not know how it is possible for a 70-year-old American who thinks he has the right stuff to be prez to NOT know who John Lewis is and how revered and respected he is. He marched with Martin Luther King Jr as  a young man and was almost beaten to death for his efforts. He is a great civil rights proponent and for a worthless example of human being like Donald J. Trump to attack him is laughable and shameful. Trump is a clueless dumb-head who is a Putin puppet. We are stuck with him for 4 years unless a miracle occurs. Do you believe in miracles?   Trump represents the lowest in humankind. What a revolting mess this is! :( Happy Tuesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 17, 2017 4:07 AM MST
      January 17, 2017 4:05 AM MST

Yes, I do believe in miracles---I'm just not sure this one will happen...

I flip channels late at night.  I caught a brief comment by Trump which suggest to me that his response to those who "oppose" him in any way is of course disparagement on twitter, but that he does that in the same way and for the same reason that a slightly warped person might throw a piece of meat into a pack of feral dogs because he enjoys watching them fight over the meat (spoiled or otherwise)...

He has no interest in either the meat or the dogs---both serve him at his pleasure....

Stephen Colbert had an interest prediction on last night's show for a tweet Trump might post after Easter this year:..

To wit:   

Loser Jesus dead for 3 days and then we’re supposed to believe he just wakes up?...Fake news.... I like gods who don’t die....Where’s the rebirth certificate?

This post was edited by tom jackson at January 17, 2017 1:28 PM MST
      January 17, 2017 1:27 PM MST

i didnt vote since i didnt want either of them
      January 16, 2017 1:41 PM MST

And you found absolutely nothing to differentiate them?...

Please dig a little deeper next time...

Assuming we are fortunate enough to have a next time.
      January 17, 2017 1:32 PM MST

Lewis was a man of action during the civil rights movement. 
    What has Lewis done to eliminate crime and poverty in his district? 
      January 16, 2017 2:20 PM MST

Apparently, the reality is that there is very little of either in his district...
      January 17, 2017 1:29 PM MST

I know that is what they are trying to claim. But the numbers don't add up:
    Crime:

Poverty:
    • In 2013, the national official poverty rate was 14.5 percent, down from 15.0 percent in 2012. This was the first decrease in the poverty rate since 2006.
      January 17, 2017 6:50 PM MST

It wouldn't have mattered who you voted in, your presidents do not run your country the trilateral commission does, and the federal reserve. Your constitution no longer stands, the federal reserve bought your country which is now a private corporation, the federal reserve owns all countries because they bankrupted us all leaving us slaves to debt, this is the global agenda which is now come to fruition.
    If you want to sit down and just watch something that may explain what is going on today, then make a hot drink settle down and watch this. Then with another viewpoint make up your own minds, do not swallow what the media or schools shove down your throats, do not even swallow what you watch here, but this at least opens up the drip feed that you are currently being given, please listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSYOyNvCFPQ

January 17, 2017 11:58 AM MST

Damn---And I've always thought it was the Bilderbergs...
      January 17, 2017 1:30 PM MST

Here's the news about Trump on Twitter. It's all over the news cycle. ????
      January 17, 2017 1:10 PM MST

The Bilderbergs are part of the Round Table.

But if you understood fractional reserve banking you would see your nemesis, we will never get out of debt, and future generations will become debt slaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

I recommend you watch everything I've posted, all the parts, and then reach your own conclusion.  This isn't a democrat v republic because there is no such thing, there are a small group of elite and they decide many years before an election, who is going to be president, because they have owned your country since 1933.  Clinton was chosen ten years before he entered office.  Trumps father made a killing in building the Trump empire at the same time as 1933, this isn't a coincidence, his father was part of a secret society.  Trump was always going to run for office, whether it was now or in the future. This post was edited by Colin at January 18, 2017 9:57 AM MST
      January 18, 2017 9:55 AM MST

"Donald Trump mistakes Ivanka from Brighton for his daughter."..

He must just have been looking where he was going to grab...

He should opt for facial recognition in general.

January 18, 2017 1:09 PM MST