Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Who are some of your favorite youtubers to watch?

Who are some of your favorite youtubers to watch?

for me some are 

Nichole337iJustine and her sister Jenna EzarikCheeky Tam (she's hilarious and mainly does taste test videos of food from around the world), Miranda Sings, Frankie MacDonald (he has special needs but he's a funny guy in his own way), the Bratayley's (which is a family vlog channel)

Posted - January 16, 2017

Responses

I don't watch any youtubers, couldn't even name one. I mostly go to youtube for music and if I need to know how to do something (e.g.  fix vacuum cleaner). On occasion I'll watch a comedy bit or clip that a friend sends me, but that's about it.

January 16, 2017 6:39 PM MST

We're big fans of CupQuake here. She's adorable. She seems like she's a genuinely nice person and is very creative. Dan TDM is kind of like an extended member of our family as well, only he doesn't know it. My kids also like watching the "Sky" family... Skylander Boy and Girl and all their other channels. My kids don't get that these are real people and my five-year-old keeps asking if we can go visit them, as if it's ok to just show up at their door, tell them we're fans, and we'll be invited in for zany antics. lol 
      January 16, 2017 7:43 PM MST

I don't watch other youtubers. I only use it to find songs. Best source on the internet for that kind of a thing. This post was edited by Zack at January 16, 2017 8:08 PM MST
      January 16, 2017 7:58 PM MST

• One of my favorite youtube groups is Epic Rap Battles (ERB). They take two different people (fictional and real), have them rap against each other, and the viewer determines the winner. I find it quite entertaining. Here is my favorite video of theirs: J. R. R. Tolkien vs. George R. R. Martin. I say Tolkien won.
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 16, 2017 8:15 PM MST
      January 16, 2017 8:09 PM MST

i like just for laughs gags
      January 16, 2017 9:40 PM MST

I get an itch for something and I play that genre until I get tired of it. Like I discovered Hawaiian slack key and listened to it for six years, and then I stopped because I felt like I had enough. I started listening to German biergarten music and grew very fond of two girls called "Die Twinnies". But there were only a few pieces, and I eventually figured out the Die Twinnies had grown up and gone separate ways. One joined another group and the other got into some other line of work.

Same with Marilena Kirchner: fine singer, but then she grew up.

January 16, 2017 11:26 PM MST