Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: What Is Your Subconscious Obsessed With?

Quiz: What Is Your Subconscious Obsessed With?

Category: Quizzes.

The pictures test: Find out what is actually going on inside that brain of yours. Make use of the link below if you find these quizzes fun to takey part in. Add your results, including descriptions in the comments. Have fun!

Link: What Is Your Subconscious Obsessed With?

Me: Sex!

Your subconscious is obsessed with SEX!

Yes, you've read it right, and no, it's not something to be ashamed of!
The pictures you have picked suggest that your subconscious mind is very occupied with sex. You are a naturally sexual and loving person, you simply love to LOVE, and one of the biggest acts that you do with someone you love is sex.
Although your subconscious if obsessed with sex, you have a healthy way of life. You do not get too carried away (Although sometimes you wish you would), and you look for emotional attraction before you think about the physical one.

Posted - January 17, 2017

Responses

Food, probably because I picked the cupcake when asked about previous relationships!

Your subconscious is obsessed with FOOD!

One of your biggest passions in life is food: Eating, cooking, creating new recipes and especially - sharing it with others.
    The pictures you have chosen indicate that your subconscious is constantly occupied with thoughts about food. You are a very passionate, warm and loving person. You love to experience life to the fullest, and there’s no better way to get energy than by eating delicious meals. There’s one thing you like more than eating food, and that’s cooking food. You see the act of cooking for another person as one of the strongest signs of affection. You like to see the faces of others enjoying your creation.
    Although food is your biggest passion, you have a pretty strong power of will, so you know when to stop eating so you won’t gain weight or suffer from high cholesterol. You know how to balance this healthy love so you could keep on enjoying food for many years to come.
      January 17, 2017 6:43 PM MST

Hmm. Food is great, and it can be so many things too. I enjoy a good eating... Oh. Ahem.
      January 17, 2017 10:56 PM MST

Yes!  Who doesn't love eating! Let's eat!  Mmm tasty!
      January 18, 2017 4:51 AM MST

Mmmmm. Very tasty, Miss. :-P
      January 18, 2017 5:15 AM MST