Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Element 99
Shuhak
Maurice214
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: What Is Your Actual Zodiac Sign According To Your Basic Instincts?

Quiz: What Is Your Actual Zodiac Sign According To Your Basic Instincts?

Category: Quizzes.

You already know your Zodiac sign, but who are you deep down? Let's find out! Use the link if you find these types of quizzes entertaining. Enter your results and descriptions in the comments. Enjoy!

Link: Quiz: What Is Your Actual Zodiac Sign According To Your Basic Instincts?

Me: Aquarius

Deep down you're really an Aquarius according to your basic instincts! Aquarians are famous for their quirky, humanitarian and unique personalities. With a fascinating combination of intellectual and creative energies, Aquarians easily see the "big picture" and often make radical and grand breaking contributions to society! Aquarians can seem like aliens, but aliens from a much more advanced galaxy. You're truly a unique person! If you're not an Aquarius, you should check your birth chart and see if you have major planets in Aquarius!

Posted - January 17, 2017

Responses

Mhmm. :-)
      January 17, 2017 9:00 AM MST

• Deep down you're really a Libra according to your basic instincts! Librans are famous for their fair, diplomatic, gracious and charming personalities. Often intellectual, Librans naturally have a more refined air about them that wins them many admirers. When balanced and productive, Librans have a natural talent for making life more beautiful. Librans, however, are usually indecisive and easily frustrated. If you're not a Libran, you should check your birth chart and see if you have major planets in Libra!

January 17, 2017 8:43 AM MST

Libra, that's nice and charming. :-)
      January 17, 2017 8:57 AM MST

• Hmmm, would it surprise you to know that both my partner & I are Libra's 
      January 18, 2017 5:03 AM MST

Oh. Now that you tell, no!
      January 18, 2017 6:29 AM MST

• Deep down you're really a Scorpio according to your basic instincts! Scorpios are famous for their deep and mysterious personalities. Often intense with strong emotional pulls, Scorpios feel and perceive much deeper than any other sign. Resourceful and brave, Scorpios have an impressive drive that take them far in life, but they take things personally and aren't quick to forgive. Scorpios can be very powerful personalities with a flawless intuition. If you're not a Scorpio, you should check your birth chart and see if you have major planets in Scorpio!

But my actual sign is a scorpio :/
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 17, 2017 11:42 PM MST
      January 17, 2017 9:35 AM MST

Oh. Fits you then, eh?
      January 17, 2017 11:42 PM MST

Scorpio, but IRL my solar sign is Leo and my lunar sign is Aries.

Deep down you're really a Scorpio according to your basic instincts! Scorpios are famous for their deep and mysterious personalities. Often intense with strong emotional pulls, Scorpios feel and perceive much deeper than any other sign. Resourceful and brave, Scorpios have an impressive drive that take them far in life, but they take things personally and aren't quick to forgive. Scorpios can be very powerful personalities with a flawless intuition. If you're not a Scorpio, you should check your birth chart and see if you have major planets in Scorpio!
      January 17, 2017 6:37 PM MST

Oh. Another Scorpio. I'm surrounded by Scorpions. I love those traits, except for the forgiving part. Please forgive me quickly when I have disappointed you, Miss.
      January 17, 2017 11:44 PM MST

Ooh be careful around all of us scorpions ;-)

I can forgive people for disappointing me but you don't seem like someone who disappoints.

The Scorpio description from the quiz fits the way I am IRL very well.
      January 18, 2017 4:45 AM MST

I imagine you like the description from what I can take from here. Blushes by your sweet words. :-)
      January 18, 2017 5:10 AM MST

• Aquarius
    Aquarius
    Deep down you're really an Aquarius according to your basic instincts! Aquarians are famous for their quirky, humanitarian and unique personalities. With a fascinating combination of intellectual and creative energies, Aquarians easily see the "big picture" and often make radical and grand breaking contributions to society! Aquarians can seem like aliens, but aliens from a much more advanced galaxy. You're truly a unique person! If you're not an Aquarius, you should check your birth chart and see if you have major planets in Aquarius!
      January 18, 2017 5:00 AM MST

Soul sister. :-)
      January 18, 2017 5:11 AM MST
  • Bez

I am a total Pisces in every way possible. I didn't know a thing about Zodiac signs until a friend lent me a book on it when I was 19. When I read the description for Pisces it described the way I had always been going back to my early childhood, right down to the last detail. Just to prove it really did apply I read the descriptions for the other signs as well. I found I had a little in common with Scorpio and Cancer (the other Water signs) and virtually nothing in common with the signs of the other elements (Fire, Earth and Air). Just to prove further that it wasn't a fluke I tried it on my friends of various signs and they all fitted the descriptions of their own signs just like do mine. As for my basic instinct, it is most definitely 100% Pisces, it always was right from my early days. This is why I can't see for the life of me why some people don't believe in it. As you can see from my answer, there is no reason to not believe in it and every reason to believe in it. By the way, my birthday is March 16th.

PS I answered this question from personal experience and knowledge without even seeing the quiz link first. After I posted the original answer I saw the link, did the quiz and here is the result:

Pisces

Deep down you're really a Pisces according to your basic instincts! Pisces is famous for being the proverbial dreamers of the zodiac. Compassionate, creative, romantic and sometimes mystical, Pisces is all about pushing the boundaries beyond the boring, practical details of the here and now. You most likely have a deep wealth of emotions with a very high emotional intelligence! If you're not a Pisces, you should check your birth chart and see if you have major planets in Pisces! This post was edited by Bez at January 18, 2017 9:11 AM MST
      January 18, 2017 9:05 AM MST

Did you try the quiz, just for the fun of it?
      January 18, 2017 9:08 AM MST

Yes, SH, I did. I have just updated my answer. :)
      January 18, 2017 9:11 AM MST

How great, you got your own sign. Thanks sharing both, Andy. Do you think the description fits on a Pisces? :-)
      January 18, 2017 9:14 AM MST

It certainly fits me to a T. Even strangers in other towns have guessed I am a Pisces after talking to me for less than five minutes. I have always worn my astrological influence on my sleeve since I was a little child, and I didn't know a thing about it until I was 19. Wouldn't you say I am living proof that it is true?
      January 19, 2017 2:30 AM MST

Don't know you well enough, Andy... and also not enough about the signs. I believe we can influence our own appearance more or less though, also towards a sign we would fancy. :-)
      January 19, 2017 3:10 AM MST

I was already totally entrenched in the sign of Pisces for years before I discovered it, SH. I didn't have any choice of whichever sign I fancied influencing my own appearance to fit. That is my whole point. Zodiac sign influences are naturally true and there is no getting away from it.
      January 20, 2017 2:36 AM MST

It will be in your world. I believe you.
      January 20, 2017 2:52 AM MST

I have also noticed that even people who don't believe in it still wear their astrological influences on their sleeves for all the world to see. My recently deceased friend Barry was one of the most vivid examples of this I have ever encountered. He never believed in astrology at all, therefore he would not have gone out of his way to deliberately conform to it. His birthday was May 9, and he was such a typical Taurus that I guessed he was a Taurus the first time I got to know him - only a few months after discovering the wonderful world of astrology myself. Surely Barry's lack of belief in it proves that his conformity to it was natural and inevitable, not deliberate or even by choice. If that doesn't prove the whole concept of astrology is true, then what else does it prove? This post was edited by Bez at January 20, 2017 3:55 AM MST
      January 20, 2017 3:52 AM MST

We find what we look for. :-)
      January 20, 2017 3:55 AM MST

Not necessarily, SH. Things that are there will always jump out at us eventually, however long it takes. Sometimes we spot them in seconds, other times it takes hours, days, weeks or even years, but if it's there we will find it. On the other hand, if we look for something that is simply not there, we cannot hope to ever find it even if we outlive the universe. How much more logical could I be than that? This post was edited by Bez at January 20, 2017 5:56 AM MST
      January 20, 2017 4:08 AM MST

We will recognize even smaller fragments of something as a confirmation when looking for evidence supporting our theories. Objectiveness is one of the hardest ever skills to master. 
      January 20, 2017 5:56 AM MST