Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We know Trump is adjectly ignorant about many issues. Among all of them, which troubles you most? Why?

We know Trump is adjectly ignorant about many issues. Among all of them, which troubles you most? Why?

Posted - January 17, 2017

Responses

It's his view on global warming and what's causing it. Almost every independent scientist will tell you that global warming is increasing at an alarming rate and it is caused by green house gases. But Trump doesn't want to believe them and to heat things up even more he will point his finger at China and say something like - you made up the idea of globule warming to flood the US import market. Cheers!
      January 17, 2017 11:12 AM MST

Trump is not good on Twitter. He gets in there and tries to have conversations with younger people than himself  and he can't keep up. It's sad. Yesterday, they were making fun of him because he didn't know his own daughter's handle, so he ended up talking to another Ivanka. She thought he was a pervert. Haha! Pretty soon, the professional bloggers got a hold of it and it was all over Twitter. Later I saw it as news. People kept saying they couldn't believe he was chatting on Twitter. Social media can be ruthless. 

I think Twitter is going to be a bigger problem when it deals with serious issues. He has to take himself seriously. Sometimes, I think his 10-year-old son is really the one tweeting. He has to grow up! 
      January 17, 2017 11:30 AM MST