Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I'm SHOCKED at the Trump approval rating! Lowest of anyone ever before! 40%! Why so high? Will they drop once he is prez?

I'm SHOCKED at the Trump approval rating! Lowest of anyone ever before! 40%! Why so high? Will they drop once he is prez?

Posted - January 17, 2017

Responses

• Omg....it's THAT high!?

Image result for shocked gif
      January 17, 2017 9:58 AM MST

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Excellent Grasshopper! Most excellent! Thank you for your brilliant reply and  the very nifty graphic. I owe you one Jimmy C C! Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      January 17, 2017 10:30 AM MST

• You're welcome. My pleasure.

Image result for thank you very much elvis gif picTo you, also. :)
      January 17, 2017 1:09 PM MST

I swear I just heard Elvis in my head Jimmy CC saying those words. Nice way to start the day. Happy Thursday to thee!  :)
      January 19, 2017 2:26 AM MST

40% you say? Seems kind of high.
      January 17, 2017 10:33 AM MST

Last I heard yesterday Zack it's  37%! It keeps dropping like a lead balloon. The more folks hear the Donald talk they less they like him. By tomorrow it could be 30%. Of course Donny says all those low numbers are fake/phony. People really love him and it is an evil conspiracy by the evil media and the  evil Dems. And so it goes. Tomorrow is a national day of mourning. I'll dress in black. It will be more than a little bit interesting to see how many attend the donny dearest inauguration and of those how many are there to protest. Thank you for your response and Happy Thursday! :)
      January 19, 2017 2:30 AM MST

• Be careful how you interpret polling. They've been known to be famously wrong. Somehow November comes to mind.
      January 17, 2017 12:21 PM MST

As of yesterday the 40% is now  37%. The more he talks the more folks realize what a doofus donny is. Too late. They voted for him. Of the people who show up on inauguration day how many will be there in protest? Will he have all protesters arrested? Thank you for  your reply driftwood and Happy Thursday.
      January 19, 2017 2:33 AM MST

Lowest of anyone ever before?  Why so high? 

Make up my mind, which is it?  So high or the lowest?   Polls are just BS.   Don't waste your time.

January 17, 2017 12:23 PM MST

The  40% is now 37%. It might be 30% by Friday. I don't think it's a waste of time. You do. Different strokes. Of those who show up on inauguration day in D.C. how many will be there in protest? Will doofus Donny have them all arrested? Thank you for your reply Sharonna and Happy Thursday. As for me I shall be dressed in black tomorrow.
      January 19, 2017 2:34 AM MST

General Motors announced they will invest millions in the U.S. and thousands of jobs thanks to Trump. Obama has the record of creating the most jobs all under $7.00  per hour.
      January 17, 2017 12:34 PM MST

The 40% is now 37%. Perhaps it will be 30% by Friday. Of those hundreds of thousands who show up in D.C. on Friday..how many will be there to protest? Will doofus  Donny have them arrested? Nothing he does impresses me. The only thing that would please me is his resignation.  Thank you for your reply TomT  and Happy Thursday to thee. I will be dressed in black on Friday. A national day of mourning. A day that will be remembered in infamy.
      January 19, 2017 2:37 AM MST