Active Now

Spunky
Slartibartfast
Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » No food in my fridge....

No food in my fridge....

If I order a pizza in a freezing rain ice storm and the delivery person dies in a car crash .... did I commit murder in the second degree? Or I'm all good? 

Posted - January 17, 2017

Responses

• accidents happen, not in your control. neitehr you or the deilvery person would have known but they shouldn't deliver if the weather is super bad. 
      January 17, 2017 4:43 PM MST

• But I'm starving .... And I only have mustard and hot sauce in my fridge :/ yeah accidents happen .... I'm gonna call  them :)
      January 17, 2017 4:44 PM MST

• Lets eat  a nice  bowl of warm mustard and hot sauce :D. order a pizzzaaa first im sure they won't mind the business. 
      January 17, 2017 4:51 PM MST

• Lol :) I live out of city and the one place delivers my way not answering ..... I may have to settle mustard soup. Dammit Janet :(  
      January 17, 2017 4:53 PM MST

• Eggs are your friends ... if you have eggs they're is a multitude of God easy healthy things available
      January 17, 2017 8:14 PM MST

• Hmm that's a tough one... i kinda feel you are not responsible for other people's actions.. if they are careless,  or drive too fast. or if fate happens.. you aren't their employee directly and so you aren't responsible..

• Yay!!!! :) I like this answer ..they are not answering my call though -_-
      January 17, 2017 4:47 PM MST

• Well tell you what... I will bring you a pizza myself.. trouble is I've rather a long way to travel so by the time it gets to you, especially with the ice storm and all, it might not be very edible, but you can't fault my generosity :P

• Lol :) I appreciate the offer....but I won't put you out :) I'm just faking I believe you'd bring me pizza , cos  I want to :)
      January 17, 2017 4:58 PM MST

Legally you are not even remotely at fault. 

• Thank you :) nice see you here 
      January 17, 2017 4:45 PM MST

.. and you too!
      January 17, 2017 5:09 PM MST

• Thank you :)
      January 17, 2017 5:09 PM MST

• Nah, you won't be at fault but, hey, it's pizza. It's worth it!! :P
      January 17, 2017 4:48 PM MST

• They won't answer the phone ..... I'm probably gonna die starvation tonight :/ I'm not being overly dramatic at all :) 
      January 17, 2017 4:51 PM MST

• I'll miss you, Jaimie! **dramatic sniffle** ;)
      January 17, 2017 6:29 PM MST

• Okay I won't die then!!!! gawd was waiting someone ask me to live .... "Dramatic accept live " * okay then * ;) 
      January 17, 2017 6:32 PM MST

• That makes me the hero in this scenario then. Hmm, I like it! Lol
      January 17, 2017 6:36 PM MST

• It's not that, it's the ghost haunting you the rest of your life I'd be worried about.

• Oh yeah :) I guess I gots bigger problems than go bed no dinner :p thanks remind me :/ ..... ;)
      January 17, 2017 5:01 PM MST

If the delivery person went out willingly, knowing the risks, you are not to blame. And since they are not answering, I would guess the boss didn't want to take the blame either and decided  to keep everyone home. You really don't have any cans of soup in your cupboard?
      January 17, 2017 5:11 PM MST

• Lol :) nope I don't .... I usually pick up what I need way home daily cos im either lazy or like buy fresh :) I only went in work today to post out of office on emails and calls rest of week :/ skipped market avoid storm .... Meh :)
      January 17, 2017 5:15 PM MST

• Wanna order the pizza and we can bet on it?
    How much is the vig and what's the pay out he crashes?
      January 17, 2017 5:19 PM MST

• So much you know about me :) I don't get the veg I get the bbq chicken pizza :p meh, they won't answer my call so no bet . Get in your boat and bring me pizza .... The river hasn't froze yet .... You'll be safe....... ;)
      January 17, 2017 5:25 PM MST