Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » So called "Gen X": Screwed over by the boomers and victims of ageism by the Millenials. What should "we" do?

So called "Gen X": Screwed over by the boomers and victims of ageism by the Millenials. What should "we" do?

#FightThePower

Posted - January 17, 2017

Responses

Grow up and take responsibility for your own life. You can only be screwed over if you let it happen. How can you possibly claim ageism when it is most often Gen X people in management positions right now? You are in the prime of your life, embrace and take charge of it.  
      January 17, 2017 6:50 PM MST

Nope. Wrong.
      January 18, 2017 7:01 AM MST

I'm not a so called Gen X person but just stop paying attention to the media as much as you can but you still have to know what's going on in the world.

The only people who really ever use phrases like Baby Boomers Generation X and Millenials are people in the news media and probably some bloggers but they're just from another planet anyway.   I've never heard a regular person talk about Baby Boomers Gen Xers and Millenials.
      January 17, 2017 7:35 PM MST

• I think part of the problem is many people get a uni degree and see it as a gateway to a high paying position..... it's not... it just means you have potential... the position still had to be earned
      January 17, 2017 8:08 PM MST

Fight the power or be the power? For that you have to be in it to win it. Find strongholds of support and you then must subvert. If this be your will. Not mine. This post was edited by O-uknow at January 17, 2017 9:22 PM MST
      January 17, 2017 9:20 PM MST