Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Health care and education. Are they RIGHTS or PRIVILEGES reserved for those who can afford them? Why?

Health care and education. Are they RIGHTS or PRIVILEGES reserved for those who can afford them? Why?

Posted - January 18, 2017

Responses

• These things are not rights nor guarantees. You have a free hand to pursue and attain them. Privileges, like rights are earned. In the old days, under the Constitution, all you had a right to was life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Sorry, but those who like to engage in class warfare are those who only want to be pacified without making any effort to help themselves.
      January 18, 2017 11:28 AM MST

I know. Stupid poor people should die.
      January 18, 2017 11:57 AM MST

That's how Darwin would have it.
      January 18, 2017 12:00 PM MST

Care to submit your IQ test results?
      January 18, 2017 12:18 PM MST

Not sure how that's germane to your point and my counterpoint. But you go first. Might help me understand your point a bit better. This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at January 18, 2017 12:22 PM MST
      January 18, 2017 12:21 PM MST

Just seeing if the IQ Squad would come knocking down your door.
      January 18, 2017 12:31 PM MST

Nah, No need to go any farther than your door.
      January 18, 2017 1:28 PM MST

OOOOOOOOF!!!!!! THAT ONE HURT!!!!!!!

January 18, 2017 1:49 PM MST

Stop it! Just stop it right now. Between your witty jibbing and my reflexive jabbing someone is going to get an "aye" poked out! And I don't want to "see" that happening.
      January 18, 2017 1:53 PM MST

Different strokes dw. I totally disagree with thee but so what? Who the he** cares? I don't. Do you? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday bye and bye.
      January 18, 2017 12:36 PM MST

By human morality health care should be a right. You will never earn enough money to be able to afford your own health care. In fact the middle class in America will end if the money system is allowed to continue in the manner it is.  In order to understand this you will have to learn how the Federal Reserve and banking system REALLY works, then you will see that you can never be in anything else but debt, and that the Bankers and stock owners can never be in anything but Credit.  This creates a massive divide between the wealthy leaders and upper class, and everyone else.  Your country should put aside enough money for health care because it would be wise to keep the cattle healthy unless they are concerned about population growth. More money lines the pockets of the Bankers/Federal reserve because they are owned by the same people, than they actually spend on roads, health, and war.  The Federal Reserve is in violation of your Constitution. However, you were bought as a Corporation in 1933, so your Constitution no longer stands. You are all viewed as businesses under a legal entity, and you create the Bankers money.  Because the constitution no longer stands, your gun law doesn't either. In fact during Obama's time he has brought in 23 acts in order to tighten your right to bear arms, they hope to disarm you eventually.  They know that you really have no right under a corporation to any rights, but in order to do this, you have to agree to contract with them, to act as a corporation. You deal in the law of contracts, this applies to all countries now, we were all bankrupted and made into corporations under the enslavement of a Main Bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0 This post was edited by Colin at January 18, 2017 12:10 PM MST
      January 18, 2017 12:09 PM MST

We live in a country where money means freedom and if you have enough of it you can have anything you want.
    If you don't you are shlt out of luck.
      January 18, 2017 12:22 PM MST

After Friday that is going to increase by a googolplex! It will be infinitely and horribly/terribly/absolutely worse. Donald J. Trump will see to it. So will all the toadies he has appointed.  We have today and tomorrow. After that it's anyone's guess how crappily awful it will get. Condolences to those of us who didn't ask for this monstrous outcome.  I wonder what comes next? I hope to he** the PERPS get what they deserve. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Wednesday!  :)
      January 18, 2017 12:34 PM MST

If it get's much worse we will be seeing more for sale signs on homes that people can no longer afford to live in anymore.
    I am almost there myself.
    Happy Wednesday to you too Rosie.
      January 18, 2017 12:43 PM MST

Neither are rights. 
      January 19, 2017 2:55 AM MST