Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » How can we protect ourselves from all the Trump posts?

How can we protect ourselves from all the Trump posts?

:[

Posted - January 18, 2017

Responses

Hopefully many of them will resign within a few months and he will be forced to find qualified persons.
      January 18, 2017 7:24 AM MST

Good take, but I didn't mean his cabinet posts, I meant AnswerMug questions about him. 
    -
      January 18, 2017 11:32 PM MST

The best way is to come on here later in the day. I know your schedule should not be dictated by another's spiteful obsession, but for the moment it is the only solution I have come up with.
      January 18, 2017 8:48 AM MST

I'd be sad if the former will be the result as I'd never have anyone to have fun with if all others will stay away during their prime. I'll be asleep when the rest of you have your fun. Meh. :-/
      January 18, 2017 8:54 AM MST

Best way is to keep post our own questions. It seems as their obsession is less when others post too, at least per my observation.
      January 18, 2017 8:52 AM MST

At least when I read one of those pesty political questions,  I don't have to answer a bunch of idiotic nonsense that 2 or 3 people who complain about everything, think is so funny.   It's not. It's tired.  Current events are real.    

Everyone trying to out-clever each other with stupid is not my favorite choice on the intellectual menu for starters.  How about letting the big kids play too?
      January 18, 2017 8:55 AM MST

I am all for serious political discussions. However if someone wants to keeping asking questions in a spiteful, petty manner, and you are aware they are not open to a real discussion, they are not being a big kid. They are acting like a middle schooler.
      January 18, 2017 9:32 AM MST

Welcome to the internet.  It is funny how no one is ever insulted by political questions unless their party is getting bashed.  If your party is Republican, I have no pity for you.  They deserve every rudeness that comes their way.  They bought us 4 years of nightmare from which we may never recover.  This is not just some inconvenient time in history, this man in office can destroy America and I think he just may do it. 
      January 18, 2017 9:35 AM MST

Sharonna, you are judging people even before you know for certain what, or how they feel about the whole political situation in the US. That's not a way to have big kids discussions. My five cents on this, and out. 
      January 18, 2017 9:37 AM MST

Yep, that's me.  You are the one who is judging since you have no idea how me and Randy talk.  This is how me and Randy talk.  Sorry you don't know how me and Randy talk.  Thanks for reading it anyway, I guess.  This is how me  and Randy talk.   I am very judgmental of Randy. I get to be, I've known the guy for 8 years.  How long have you known either of us? This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 18, 2017 9:41 AM MST
      January 18, 2017 9:40 AM MST

You're reply wasn't made for Randy, but another member. Smh. 
      January 18, 2017 11:45 AM MST

(Randy and I)

Reported.

January 18, 2017 8:17 PM MST

I am not a Republican, nor am I am Democratic. In fact I don't belong to any party. And yes I vote. I don have a party to bash. I am open to a real political discussion with people who are willing to listen and share their point of view in an adult constructive way. The majority of Trump questions on here do not fit that criteria.
      January 18, 2017 9:54 AM MST

Well, you may even be beyond my ability to enlighten with anything you do not already know or have not heard.  I am no political scientist by any means, and I agree, there are a lot of people venting a lot of stupid opinions.  Sometimes it is fun to just lay back and have a little fun with those answers, but mostly I want to learn.   I want to hear what is happening all over the globe and I want to see what people know about what is happening over here. 

If you are intelligent and present an intelligent argument or even a comment as to what you think, that is AWESOME. 

If you are intelligent and tell me Trump is great?  You are missing a few marbles.  I see you are not one of those.  Thank you for that and thank you for listening.
      January 18, 2017 10:02 AM MST

Trump is a pompous, narcissistic @$$. And Hillary wasn't a good choice either. If that is the best the parties have to offer, then the parties need to either re-evaluate what they stand for, or they need to go.  
      January 18, 2017 10:16 AM MST

I would have said IDIOT.
      January 19, 2017 12:56 AM MST

not sure but im getting tired of hearing about trump all the time too
      January 18, 2017 10:42 AM MST

• Randy, the repeaters are pretty easy to spot. It gets easier if you click the little right arrow next to their posts and hide them. Problem solved. Out of sight out of mind. Most of them don't have much else to say.
      January 18, 2017 7:34 PM MST

• "Well, this obviously isn't the way!"  You just caused another whole page of them! :)
      January 18, 2017 10:13 PM MST

Huh!
    What is this question about,Randy?
      January 18, 2017 10:41 PM MST

No, not about Randy..it's more involved than that. I'd say it's about the choice for POTUS.  Neither candidate (IMO) was a good one. There probably was a 'better' choice (ONE OVER THE OTHER) but neither was a good one.

Now, do we accept the results for what it is and move forward? Some can, some can't. This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at January 18, 2017 11:06 PM MST
      January 18, 2017 11:00 PM MST

Oh friend,I feel like Alice in Wonderland,this is getting curiouser and curiouser;))
      January 18, 2017 11:07 PM MST

Yeah, something like a missile defense system.  I'm all for it!
      January 19, 2017 12:56 AM MST