Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Isn't it ok NOT to care about Trump? Hello, freedom of thought!

Isn't it ok NOT to care about Trump? Hello, freedom of thought!

:(

Posted - January 18, 2017

Responses

• I'll probably catch hell for saying this here but I didn't vote for either of them as I don't think either is qualified to run our great country. So, truth of the matter? I don't care about either of them. That's my freedom of thought!
      January 18, 2017 7:02 AM MST

Bravissimo!  I love it!
    ~
      January 18, 2017 7:16 AM MST

I am throwing H*** at you.  

Catch it.
      January 18, 2017 8:29 AM MST

• Missed ! Oooppss!
      January 18, 2017 8:31 AM MST

Of course it's okay.  If you don't want to talk or think about him, then don't.  It's a free country........

for now. 

January 18, 2017 8:31 AM MST

Personally, I think if you are American you should care, at least a little. However, I agree it should not consume you.
      January 18, 2017 8:55 AM MST

A lot of people don't care about Chump, but I say they have no choice but to care. There's potential for him to do some serious damage to this country and the world. Most people will tell you to give him a chance, but those same people fail to realize the awful things he has said during his campaign.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/donald_trump_is_unfit_to_be_president_here_are_141_reasons_why.html This post was edited by Zack at January 18, 2017 9:21 AM MST
      January 18, 2017 9:00 AM MST

Hey, if you can do that?  I am jealous of you.  He's not worth caring about, the government is not worth 2 nickles and this whole time in history is a mess.   Not caring is what got us into this whole mess in the first place.  Grammar is important, but there are no places to put commas when books are banned; or maybe we don't care about that issue anymore, because those things you don't care about have come to your front door to roost.   Maybe there are police stationed on your block monitoring what is read now.  Pretty soon there will be no places to hide nor ignore.   Enjoy the free time you may have left.   I, personally, prefer to plan for disasters  not ignore them.  I just am so scared right now I don't know what to do.  So, pardon ME for talking about this major issue that will affect us all? 
      January 18, 2017 9:01 AM MST

Hello Randy:

Freedom of thought does NOT mean you're free from criticism about the things you think.  Secondarily, just because someone criticizes you does NOT mean they wanna shut you down..  Third, if they COULD shut you down, aren't you glad they CAN'T??  Fourth, this sounds like just another complaint about political questions.  If you DON'T like them, just skip over them.  Fifth, because SOME of us DO like them, has NOTHING to do with you..  Why would you think it does?

Finally, I'm curious about the post where someone complained about how much you don't care?

excon This post was edited by excon at January 18, 2017 9:14 AM MST
      January 18, 2017 9:12 AM MST

thats up to you but i think people should keep those thoughts to themselves
      January 18, 2017 10:41 AM MST

• Of course it is ok.  I don't care about Trump. I don't read newspapers, listen to the radio or participate in politics.
      January 18, 2017 2:14 PM MST

Hear, hear!!!!!!!
      January 19, 2017 12:54 AM MST