Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » It seems that Trump's favorite subject is himself. Is that normal? Are YOU YOUR favorite subject? Why?

It seems that Trump's favorite subject is himself. Is that normal? Are YOU YOUR favorite subject? Why?

Posted - January 18, 2017

Responses

its not normal for anyone to have themselves as a favorite subject
      January 18, 2017 9:47 AM MST

Do NOT kid yourself.  We are all our own favorite subjects.  That doesn't mean we are selfish.   It means we are so totally centered on the self, we do not even think about it.  If I spend my life doing nothing but giving to the poor like Mother Theresa, that is total love of self.   She knows that to reach the most blissful state for someone on her level of spirituality is to trust totally in GOD and give everything she has to that end.  That is total love of self.  

Trump is a stingy bastard when it comes to self-love.  He doesn't know how to love. He certainly does not love his true self.  He has nothing upstairs in the way of wisdom and the sacred.  All he worships is the IDEA of an image like Mother Theresa.  All he worships is his BRAND that re-tools the idea of Mother Theresa.  TRUMP is YOUR FATHER.  HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.  That was spoken by a Mexican he paid to get on the stage at the beginning of his campaign of lies.   How he must be laughing at us. 

He has been shown that lying and ripping people off makes him FEEL powerful.  That is all these phonies know.  They have no idea what true power actually is.  They have never felt it.  The sociopath has no connection to integrity.   The sociopath thinks people with integrity are suckers.  The sociopath knows how to pretend and ape integrity and Trump is just an ape with no real finesse regarding how to hide is true nature.  The only ones that are fooled are himself and his deplorables.    They have no clue what I am even talking about.  Ignorance is bliss.
      January 18, 2017 9:57 AM MST