Active Now

Zack
Spunky
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Games » Lots of Video Games seemed to be based upon taking lives to gain points. Are there video games where saving lives how you win?

Lots of Video Games seemed to be based upon taking lives to gain points. Are there video games where saving lives how you win?

Posted - January 18, 2017

Responses

I applaud you!  When my children were young, the vast majority of their game choices involved violence. 

Anyone who claims that modern society doesn't glorify brutality is either a liar or blind.   
    :(
      January 18, 2017 7:22 AM MST

• There was a really old game that I used to love to play. It was called Sim Copter. In the game, you were given a helicopter that you fly throughout the city and help its citizens. Some of the missions were medevacing car accident victims from the scene of the accident to the hospital, helping the fire department put out fires, unblocking traffic jams, and helping the police catch criminals. The more you helped the more money you made which allowed you to purchase bigger and better helicopters as well as attachments for helping your citizens even further. I wish they would remaster the game. I would so throw money at that game if they did!
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 18, 2017 8:58 PM MST
      January 18, 2017 7:55 AM MST

• Remember that one!
      January 18, 2017 8:12 AM MST

• Hi!! It was awesome! One of my favorites. :)
      January 18, 2017 8:24 AM MST

they probably have video games like that too
      January 18, 2017 9:44 AM MST

Video games reflect society and it seems that society loves killing people.
      January 18, 2017 9:46 AM MST

• There's Undertale, where you get the best ending by sparing the creatures you fight
      January 18, 2017 3:48 PM MST