Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Are you open to answering political questions? Which ones are you not open to answering?

Are you open to answering political questions? Which ones are you not open to answering?

Posted - January 18, 2017

Responses

• Zack, I don't answer any political or religion questions here or anywhere else. I'm not into the arguments they seem to cause, so I avoid them as much as possible. No offense my friend.
      January 18, 2017 9:00 AM MST

I like  answering political questions. I also like when people disagree. Unlike some who only reply with those they agree with.
      January 18, 2017 9:23 AM MST

Does one need to backup what they say about a particular political figure? Would that make you more likely to answer with an open mind? This post was edited by Zack at January 18, 2017 9:27 AM MST
      January 18, 2017 9:26 AM MST

I would hope that people who post can back up what they say. My mind is open, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
      January 18, 2017 8:08 PM MST

I know who you are talking about, she asks many questions but seldom backs up what she says. A coward.
      January 18, 2017 10:10 PM MST

I'm open to discuss political questions if they truly are asked to have an open debate based on dialogue. What I'm not prepared for is the leading questions (not that I never have made one myself). I have at times jumped into the trap and debunked some of the worst questions made by some of the previous alt-right members we had here. Hmm.
      January 18, 2017 9:23 AM MST

• I am open to answering anything that's reasonably interesting.. and where i have something to contribute.. However, I am severely hampered in my ability to do so as I am moderated on here so this means that when some person of... i cannot say what.. spouts views that are challengable to say the least.. it's very difficult for me to be able to respond freely.. I would never, of course say such a thing but some people are incredibly sensitive flowers and even the very mildest most indirect of challenges gets me into trouble.. 

So my answer is yes I am up for it but I am severely hamstrung in my ability to answer and have restricted or less than restricted in my freedom of expression.. I will still endeavour to to my best tho if that helps :)
      January 18, 2017 9:26 AM MST

Stupid ones.
      January 18, 2017 9:28 AM MST

depends on what it is, i dont like it when people go around bashing the president on every question they ask here, i kind of think thats wrong, and ive gotten to the point where i wont answer them,
      January 18, 2017 9:40 AM MST

I hate conflict so I usually don't answer political questions but lots of times it's   MUST   STOP   HAND  from writing a mean or sarcastic answer.
      January 18, 2017 10:05 AM MST

Zack,I've majored in political science,yet I shy away from political questions on the net,I know these questions are mostly provocative and I avoid it just for that reason.
      January 18, 2017 8:16 PM MST